Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

22 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Born a Rocker? Punk as Fuck? I feel so embarrassed, he's become a parody of himself...

Maybe the real Duff actually died in the 90's and got replaced like it happened with Paul McCartney (?)

He got older and developed a passion for beating girls :vomit:

Agree with the duff part. The man cares about the dosh certainly wouldn't have been making a case to have Izzy back for a couple of shows. The man whores his family on instgram and pulled to have his daughters band be the support act for guns and play at certain festivals. Ive heard the band on youtube and is not real music to me.

47 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree with the duff part. The man cares about the dosh certainly wouldn't have been making a case to have Izzy back for a couple of shows. The man whores his family on instgram and pulled to have his daughters band be the support act for guns and play at certain festivals. Ive heard the band on youtube and is not real music to me.

Thanks Susan, you created a monster

46 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

kinda disappointed that he let Mae become that kind of model at such a young age, even let herself get some job done on her face. And she's not even 18 yet.

and I think Grace is channeling her inner Courtney Love there, but since she's no Courtney Love, it becomes cringey instead.

3 hours ago, tifalucis said:

kinda disappointed that he let Mae become that kind of model at such a young age, even let herself get some job done on her face. And she's not even 18 yet.

and I think Grace is channeling her inner Courtney Love there, but since she's no Courtney Love, it becomes cringey instead.

this

2 minutes ago, tremolo said:

What? He’s currently the least punk of the bunch. He’s a corporate guy now; saying “fuck” or having the word on a t-shirt with his name on it doesn’t make him punk at all.

Anyway, shitty Duff merch.

I was joking :)

9 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Born a Rocker? Punk as Fuck? I feel so embarrassed, he's become a parody of himself...

Maybe the real Duff actually died in the 90's and got replaced like it happened with Paul McCartney (?)

He got older and developed a passion for beating girls :vomit:

No only beat girls, i suspect of he lifestyle.....😨

On 6/4/2018 at 10:49 AM, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Oh, Duff.  We really need a :facepalm: in our 'like' button options.  

Up next: Frank merch! :awesomeface:  

It's cringeworthy but it appears he's following in Slash's footsteps with whoring himself out. I guess the money is really good. :shrugs:

12 minutes ago, RONIN said:

It's cringeworthy but it appears he's following in Slash's footsteps with whoring himself out. I guess the money is really good. :shrugs:

Even Dizzy is sponsored by a company now (Jägermeister).

6 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I can already hear the new intro for the concerts...

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, A BAND THAT NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION BUT GETS ONE ANYWAY!!! KFC AND PEPSI PROUDLY PRESENT GUNS N ROSES SPONSORED BY JÄGERMEISTER!"

Don't you think that Taco Bell would make more sense?

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Where? With his own band??

I think that Jägermeister thing was a joke the crew put on stage next to Dizzy's setup. Axl noticed it early in the set (before Jungle) and he pointed it out to Dizzy, who didn't seem to know anything about it. Dizzy get out to look at it with Axl and they laughed about it.

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

I think that Jägermeister thing was a joke the crew put on stage next to Dizzy's setup. Axl noticed it early in the set (before Jungle) and he pointed it out to Dizzy, who didn't seem to know anything about it. Dizzy get out to look at it with Axl and they laughed about it.

Oh now understand, was a joke inside the band, thanks☺

16 minutes ago, Sosso said:

There was a Jägermeister sign right next to his keyboard at the gig in Berlin.

Thanks@Sosso☺

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RONIN said:

But isn't this like the reality of entertainment nowadays? Everything is sponsored and endorsed and marketed