Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

The YouTube channel uploaded a video going through the contents of the Super Delux edition of the AFD boxset (the one that's $180 I believe)

Edit: It appears they took it down. Those fuckers lol 

Edited by GNRfanJen

20 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

The YouTube channel uploaded a video going through the contents of the Super Delux edition of the AFD boxset (the one that's $180 I believe)

Edit: It appears they took it down. Those fuckers lol 

They keep uploading their videos too early :lol:

6 minutes ago, AlexC said:

They are absolutely jonesin' for sales and yet they still never utilize the star power of the band. I mean, when Metallica released their overpriced (albeit, not as overpriced as this) reissues of Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets, they had the actual band members do the unboxing.

Guns seem to be completely against mainstream press or any media promotion whatsoever. I don't particularly care how much money they make, and I'm sure they make enough money anyway. But, doesn't it make sense to make a couple of prime time chat show appearances or at least a radio interview or something? They'd reach a far wider audience.

Imagine if Axl went on the Joe Rogan podcast? Probably double their sales. At least use someone else other than this Del James lookalike.

You do realise the guy in the video works for universal music group not the band?.

Edited by kiwiguns

1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

You do realise the guy in the video works for universal music group not the band?.

From my POV, it is clear that this release is much more related to Universal than to the band.

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

We here be in "COMA" :max:

Where are you from?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Derick said:

From my POV, it is clear that this release is much more related to Universal than to the band.

Where are you from?

Argentina 😢,we are down artificial resuscitation:P

• Like 1