Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

You Like GNR that's all that matters ;)

Like GNR and others too, i be open mind, but when you don't like something can't to force😏but feel very sorry for this guy still young ,a very unfortunate family.

4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Like GNR and others too, i be open mind, but when you don't like something can't to force😏but feel very sorry for this guy still young ,a very unfortunate family.

It's a tragedy, his legacy will live on in his music and in his children.

1 minute ago, MrMojo said:

It's a tragedy, his legacy will live on in his music and in his children.

I not know if is true, but read he has father ,if this is true ,poor man lost his two sons, seem he don't wanted continue with Pantera after his brother death.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Derick said:

Yeah I’m a Brazilian guy lost in “La Ciudad de la Fúria”! :headbang:

You  to arrive in the worst moment of Argentina, this president is one of more horrible president of history , "Sorry for you not sorry for my" :lol:

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

La ciudad de la Furia....viva Soda:heart:

Yes, viva Soda ,now will put name Soda Stereo a street, but the guys of governemt BsAs city instead put Stereo put Estereo , bunch ignorants :lol:

• Haha 2

On 2018-06-23 at 3:48 AM, AlexC said:

Imagine if Axl went on the Joe Rogan podcast? Probably double their sales. At least use someone else other than this Del James lookalike.

I'd love to hear Axl or Duff on Joe Rogan, you just know that Joe would love it as well! He is also great at talking with his guests and sort of interviews them by having a conversation.

A show like the Joe Rogan Experience is just the kind of interview I could see Axl/Duff be comfortable with as well:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tremolo said:

That’s kinda ridiculous. Gustavo Cerati would have been a better name.

By the way, there is a funny anecdote of Gustavo Cerati meeting Axl in a store in the US.

Yes agree with you, i think about Cerati would be better election ,he plus had solo carrer ,i remember this story  of Gustavo meeting Axl in a store of LA 😃a very fun story:lol:

4 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I'd love to hear Axl or Duff on Joe Rogan, you just know that Joe would love it as well! He is also great at talking with his guests and sort of interviews them by having a conversation.

A show like the Joe Rogan Experience is just the kind of interview I could see Axl/Duff be comfortable with as well:)

That would be too good to be true. Joe Rogan 💪

• Like 1