Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

@Fernando

Two things:

1. The fans would love to have Axl on Joe Rogan's podcast.
    • We like hearing Axl tell stories, talk about music, and more. He's an interesting cat.
    • If Axl doesn't want to do eeeet, then maybe record your own and post it on Nightrain / as some sort of fan bonus.
    •  Or some SiriuxXM 10 questions with Axl or some shit, I don't know man just spitballing here. 
  2. From one ginger to another: Go buy Axl a $20 eyebrow pencil from Sephora.
    • Auburn. #07.
    • Apply to get a basic shape, rub together. Profit. 

:headbang:

Ask him to release The General as well, lol.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

What's he doing?

Hello @Oldest Goat!!happy you post here, i missed you ✌and respect the Macri President he is destroy the economy in time record , in 2 years put country the bankruptcy ,any day worst and now put the country in FMI hands,i whising out already this country ,not have hope:shrugs:again happy you back :headbang:

1 hour ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Oh god, anything but Corden.

What we really need is Axl on the Graham Norton Show. Norton always knows how to make his guests feel relaxed and have a great time.

It would be interesting to see Axl on the Graham Norton show haha

I wish Axl, if he did nothing else, would do a really in-depth interview along the lines of China Exchange or the 92 RS interview again...Like, if he's not gonna give us new music, at least give us his thoughts, whether it be on (non GNR) music or books or whatever.

9 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I loved the comments about this Yahoo article .😎

Yea the appreciation for this album is strong, and the bad mouthing seems to be at a minimum. Mostly people just appreciating what was a perfect storm 

4 minutes ago, Fashionista said:

I wish Axl, if he did nothing else, would do a really in-depth interview along the lines of China Exchange or the 92 RS interview again...Like, if he's not gonna give us new music, at least give us his thoughts, whether it be on (non GNR) music or books or whatever.

at some point Axl will have to address this again. There will always be someone somewhere that will turn this on him. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Yea the appreciation for this album is strong, and the bad mouthing seems to be at a minimum. Mostly people just appreciating what was a perfect storm 

at some point Axl will have to address this again. There will always be someone somewhere that will turn this on him. 

Unless it reaches a fever pitch I don't think he will address it again. One person on Twitrer isn't going to restart a 30 year old discbssion. Also, Axl isn't the asshole he was even ten years ago...As long as he behaves, none of the old stuff should come back to haunt him. 

38 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Yes, people stuck in the past , i not read all the comments ,are more 1100 comments, too much.

21 minutes ago, Fashionista said:

Unless it reaches a fever pitch I don't think he will address it again. One person on Twitrer isn't going to restart a 30 year old discbssion. Also, Axl isn't the asshole he was even ten years ago...As long as he behaves, none of the old stuff should come back to haunt him. 

Agree.

6 hours ago, Ratam said:

Yes, people stuck in the past , i not read all the comments ,are more 1100 comments, too much.

one in a millon n used to love her make me re-think myself about the band, if axl woldn t pull songs like madagascar or civil war i would think very diferent about him today, chinese democracy really help in this way

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fashionista said:

Honestly, it's really hard to tell anymore.  It just depends if the right person gets a bee in their bonnet.  Given the current climate, I can absolutely see some sort of "This band is in the R&RHOF and they used a racial slur. They need to be removed."