Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, tremolo said:

How old is Melissa?

I don’t mean it in a bad way (for the oversensitive mod or adm that deleted my super funny post). She looks like she is in her early 30’s. I’m in my mid 30’s and never managed to make the transition into the whole “speak in hashtags” social media thing. But then again, I’m not famous and I’ve never used social media as a promo tool... I guess her pics are her just being a girl (just check the social media pics of pretty much any girl) and taking advantage of social media to promote herself and her work... she’s just playing by the rules of the game.

Still though...

Melissa: #hello I am #superhappy and #grateful for the #life i have #touring with this super #LIT band all over the #world. #Thanks to our #fans, you guys are #rad #NITL #GnFnR #starbucks #fam #asdfqwerty #lol #yolo

Tremolo: Melissa please stop with the hashtags or I’m gonna strangle you with your own hair baby, ok?

She was born march 1, 1985

Edited by RageKage

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Rose's sizable arse now accommodates a whole manner of people, Messrs Adler, Sorum and Izzy. Adler briefly got pulled out, but then got reinserted after a show too many in Argentina. Probably poor Marc Canter is up there somewhere also (no wonder we don't hear much from him these days)?

Should Roses sizeable arse ever prolapse it will be like the birth of a new band galaxy . 

10 hours ago, James Bond said:

I’m pretty sure all of Axl’s roadcases had the AC/DC logo added to them when he was juggling the two bands. Both bands share the same production company for staging.

Very cool!

Edited by Sosso