Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

56 minutes ago, varg said:

Apart from the text, how can you see it's fake? If i go to fernandos Twitter it looks the same with name and everything. 

Sorry i am not very good with twitter. 

You are right ,Fernando twitter is same logo.

1 hour ago, varg said:

Apart from the text, how can you see it's fake? If i go to fernandos Twitter it looks the same with name and everything. 

Sorry i am not very good with twitter. 

The username is different. Fernando's username is @ Flebeis and this fake profile is @ justpat...

It's just someone who is put the same display name and icon of Fernando so, at first glance, it looks like him buy looking at the username you realise it isn't. 

I hate when people do this :bitchfight:

50 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

The username is different. Fernando's username is @ Flebeis and this fake profile is @ justpat...

It's just someone who is put the same display name and icon of Fernando so, at first glance, it looks like him buy looking at the username you realise it isn't. 

I hate when people do this :bitchfight:

Ahh i see, thank you 😉

sad people with too much time 

Jesus Christ...........what a bummer. I got excited when I started reading 1 page back, then found out it's yet another sad, desperate for attention person with entirely too much time on their hands.

Damn.

Exciting news for @Otto though, well done my friend! lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

The tank symbolizes the corporate juggernaut. The skeletons symbolize people's deceased bank accounts. 

Shit, that might be the deepest thing I've read on here in weeks! Lol

I’m guessing “the machine” is a new album ; they had “destruction is coming...” and they all reposted that too. Main thing going against it is that the tank logo has Europe 2018 on it. The tour is already called not in this life time though; so noting calling it the machine.

42 minutes ago, jaimeson said:

I’m guessing “the machine” is a new album ; they had “destruction is coming...” and they all reposted that too. Main thing going against it is that the tank logo has Europe 2018 on it. The tour is already called not in this life time though; so noting calling it the machine.

With "The Machine" they mean them. 

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

They are in full Iron Maiden mood with their aesthetics. 

Well... maybe they look upon them and release few new albums..... or Not... axl said long time ago he don t want to be anything like maiden - surely he succeded in achieving that goal...

37 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

Well... maybe they look upon them and release few new albums..... or Not... axl said long time ago he don t want to be anything like maiden - surely he succeded in achieving that goal...

88 Axl would certainly hate what GNR has been turned into.

In that same interview he slammed Kiss for doing what GNR is doing now.

• Like 1