Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

17 hours ago, Duwz said:

it's funny how badly she wants to be part of the whole gnr thing, lol

I mean, she is in a serious relationship with the lead guitarist of Guns N' Roses, she kind is part of the whole gnr thing merely by default

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I mean, she is in a serious relationship with the lead guitarist of Guns N' Roses, she kind is part of the whole gnr thing merely by default

Plus she was around in the old days so I'm sure seeing them back together again and happy makes her excited too.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WhazUp said:

IDK man, to me, just as much as Lana Del Rey was 

On 2.06.2018 at 12:13 AM, tremolo said:

I find it creepy when grown-ass people use social media to document their lives to the public. I get young people doing it. She’s probably bored... she should get a job, take potter classes or something.

So much this. It's your private life so keep it to yourself. It's one thing to show some rehearsal snippets or something related to the band that's of interest to people and that's great but all those alcove comments - it's your life not mine and I don't wanna know. Some things are private by nature, I wish people could keep them as such. Especially grown up, well, even a little more than grown-up (not to say aging) adults. Also I find it irritating when grown-up or past middle age women act as sweet sixteens. It's degrading.

4 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

@vloors "Bts" is "behind the scenes", "ootd" is "outfit of the day" and wiwt...I don't know. Not really into that stuff.

What the fuck is "lit"? I'm not a native english speaker.

Im a native english speaker and I don't know half the shit shes on about.

She is in my age group too so its not a youth thing.

Actually its sad shes in my age group. She needs to #growthehellupandactyourage

• Like 1

On 6/2/2018 at 10:16 AM, BlueJean Baby said:

Sad but true. If you read my ex sister in law's Facebook, you would think she lives at Starbucks...:facepalm:  

Nothing wrong with sharing things you do, but some people go overboard. 😣

Well at least she can use the bathroom without having to buy anything now. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

She is a complete clown and one of the lower parts of what Guns N' Roses is these days...

Everyone would like to be in her role, since she has the easiest job on stage. She also has the opportunity to hang out with rock stars like Axl, Slash, Duff, Dizzy and Richard.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

Everyone would like to be in her role, since she has the easiest job on stage. She also has the opportunity to hang out with rock stars like Axl, Slash, Duff, Dizzy and Richard.

I think the only band member that got to 'hang out' with Axl in the last 5 years was DJ Ashba