L'ARC Updates (for real)

Amir

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg that Catcher is beautiful. im gonna be listening to that for like a week. my god

Really was beautiful, well said, and I hope they keep it on the set list. Seemed to be the song Axl wanted to talk about most when here, truly a top track on the record, and man is it great live.

Love the melody change Axl did on

"You decide

Cause I don't have to

And then they'll find

And I won't ask you"

Cheers to those who were there, great reviews in this thread.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Chou Chou

Great post Mont.! Man was that guy close or what?! I know Axl says he's cool with the camera's and all nowadays, but being this close you have to wonder if the guy was just a little worried that any second Axl would look into the cam ...then smack the guy in the head. Lol, but really! Great stuff.

That's incredible. Ron is AMAZING in Rosie and Nightrain. Everyone in that band is firing on all cylinders. Axl even looks good.

Maybe the photo earlier with the girl from Gossip Girl was a bad photo.

Guns N' Roses, if you can hear me: Please for the love of god: write new music, make some videos and

release the unreleased chinese democracy songs. And show up on time. Because when you rock, you rock hard.

This band is too good not to have a huge promotional push behind it, and to it would be tragedy if this bands

songwriting potential and creativity went untapped.

You can see clearly see their charisma in this kind of situation

59881_157075950984676_100000468152649_459464_27868_n.jpg

Ease up with the alcohol Axl or soon you can change the name of the band to Blowfish and his Rockets. :D

Here we go !!

A little bit of.....This I love ! :xmassrudolph:

part 1

part 2

Oh my fucking god, that's awesome. :o I realy hope they keep this arrangement for the live shows.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHO CARES HOW BIG HIS HEAD LOOKS IN SOME CANDID PICTURE???!?!??!!? Fuck, this place gets more juvenile by the day. Why don't you all post some candid pics of yourselves so we can point out all of the flaws????

There's 2 different perspectives here:

Does it affect whether you like the man/the band?

If it does you have an issue, and it's wrong.

But if his head has swollen up unnaturally and he looks a little bit scary, like in the pic people are discussing, then do you really expect people not to notice or mention it?

You might not care but it seems that a lot do.

The fact is he seems out of shape and when you compare him to the last tour the difference is drastic. there are a few (probably those that have only seen him on this tour) saying he sounds "better than 2006/7" which is obviously a complete lie. Now it could be that age is catching up with Axl so his vocals are naturally getting worse, but it COULD also be because he's put on a load of weight. That affects the performance and also the show and the band and the bands success.

If you don't think this is a relevant subject then you're just trying to teabag Axl.

The other thing is there was a fucking HUGE difference in Axl's singing when he was fucked off in Dublin and stood still. He sounded amazing. YCBM was flawless vocally. That is my main evidence that it's not necessarily his vocals but his fitness that are affecting him, and if he lost some weight he could sound incredible.

So you can make this issue to be like nonsense paparazzi but it does directly affect the band whether you want to admit it or not.

LP

Hey jack-ass Axl is pushin 50 and lives a life of excess (great food, great wine, great women) so I wouldn't expect him to look like he did when he was 30.

Yea he was thinner in 2006 BUT I don't think he was eating. When he collapsed at wembley it was because of low blood sugar... which often means no food and too much booze...

Anyway the one thing I take exception to is that he sounded better in 2006.... well I saw 4 shows that tour and 5 shows this tour and his voice sounds 100 times better now.... actually hasn't sounded this good since the 80's in IMO.

At the end of the day I don't know how anyone could watch this acoustic show gig and not say Axl still has it! Sure he's put on some weight... who the fuck hasn't since we've been GNR fans. Stop being so fucking petty... if you don't like it don't go to the shows and don't watch the clips online... save yourself some fucking grief

Edited by tkarmy

Just realized... Pitman must have bored out of his mind shaking that tambourine around all night... he tried hard anyway!

Actually does pitman do anything that Dizzy can't do?

I was at Dublin. Everyone was talking about the three guitarists afterwards, but I don't know if most people even saw pittman

Such a beautiful song! My guess and my hope is that this was a test for bigger venues to come.

In the middle of the clip, do we see a corner of the arc de triomphe on the left upper corner of the image? Anybody know if the venue is close to it?

Just realized... Pitman must have bored out of his mind shaking that tambourine around all night... he tried hard anyway!

I was at Dublin. Everyone was talking about the three guitarists afterwards, but I don't know if most people even saw pittman

Well Pitman is cool and he's actually needed for some songs.

Well Pitman is cool and he's actually needed for some songs.

He's still waiting for the rebirth of Silkworms

In the middle of the clip, do we see a corner of the arc de triomphe on the left upper corner of the image? Anybody know if the venue is close to it?

71179919.jpg

Fuck, that's a great setting! I know this little corner of the world pretty well, been there many times. Good to see it with an Axl added to it!

Thanks for the pic.

U can't really expect rich people to stand in a field and drink watered down beer in the rain I think when the bad gets bc to NYC they should do 20 of these shows one of them has to take down the ritz or at least spawn the acoustic remix album heroine lunacy