Do you think they will be debuting CD II material on this theater tour?

ITW 2012

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible, but unlikely.

I'm hoping they'll at least bring back Oh My God, There Was A Time, Catcher or maybe try to play Prostitute again.

If The World will be nice too. Missed that one.

Debuting CD II at this point in the tour just seems like kinda out of place and with no reason. I mean why now? It would have made more sense earlier, or when/if a release date or plans are shared.

So you think it will go:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle...

Solo Spot...

AC/DC cover...

Paradise City

Because of the fact that these shows are gonna be played in some smaller clubs i think the setlist would probably gonna be like this:

You're Crazy

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Catcher in the Rye

Used to Love Her

This I Love

Sweet Child O' Mine

Bumblefoot Guitar Solo

You Could Be Mine

Street of Dreams

Nightrain

Patience

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Whole Lotta Rosie

Paradise City

When is this band going to start performing music that they created?

The only member that didn't created any music for G N' R so far is DJ.

No, actually DJ is the only member to write GNR songs of this group. Ballad Of Death and Mi Amor are GNR songs. Everyone else performs covers.

Really, anything could happen for the theater shows IMO. Obviously, it won't be a totally stripped down, short-ish, acoustic set like Fashion Week 2010, they wouldn't be charging these prices if that was the case. I could see them doing a mid-show mini acoustic set though, maybe with Patience, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her, and Catcher In The Rye or something. New songs are a possibility IMO...if they're gonna debut new songs these small, intimate shows are better suited than arenas. I'm certainly hoping Oh My God make it's return, and I'd really like to see Estranged and Civil War stay. Other than that, I'll be happy with anything :D

It's possible, but unlikely.

I'm hoping they'll at least bring back Oh My God, There Was A Time, Catcher or maybe try to play Prostitute again.

If The World will be nice too. Missed that one.

Debuting CD II at this point in the tour just seems like kinda out of place and with no reason. I mean why now? It would have made more sense earlier, or when/if a release date or plans are shared.

There Was A Time and Prostitute would surely be played every night if Axl felt like he could sing them.

When is this band going to start performing music that they created?

The only member that didn't created any music for G N' R so far is DJ.

No, actually DJ is the only member to write GNR songs of this group. Ballad Of Death and Mi Amor are GNR songs. Everyone else performs covers.

Right :rolleyes: