2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one who posted 'Cd' on youtube posted WWTJ, LALD and SOD also and I have to say, I think Axl's performance was great. He looks like he's lost some weight. He seemed focused, not too out of breath, and prepared! It became customary in 2011 that Axl sounded like shit/Mickey Mouse during LALD and SOD, but in Moscow he sounded really good. I'm excited about the tour.

Not bad vocally, he sounds quite fresh and at times he rasps through on the higher notes (IE, SOD) which he seems to have by in large avoided on previous legs of the tour (I view the 2011-2012 shows as part of the same tour...) of course we'll have to wait to see how Axl's vocals evolve, his voice from what I've heard so far is quite close to 2006 thus far.

Setlist- :thumbsdown: (this is my pov from a hardcore fan, so please do fuck off with all this concert goer bullshit. I understand the reasons behind the setlist choices, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to hear new and varied setlists)

Axl's vocals- :thumbsup: he sounds killer on SOD. And overall much stronger than any of the previous 2011/2012 gigs. This was his first night too so i'm sure he'll get stronger. I reckon he'll get back to 2010 form