Enough is enough

November_rain

But imo the mods should have a better grip on the forum, especially when letting the floodgates open for everyone to return

Yeah fuck Subsy! Cunt that he is! No concern for the forum at all clearly! Him and that Aussie fucker couldn't give a shit or they would've gone through ten years and 40,000 members just so you didn't piss your pants over a couple of silly threads! Fuck em both! Cunts! Fuck em right in the eye!!!

Sorry, did I forget to call em both a pack of cunts again? Cunts! :rolleyes:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But imo the mods should have a better grip on the forum, especially when letting the floodgates open for everyone to return

Yeah fuck Subsy! Cunt that he is! No concern for the forum at all clearly! Him and that Aussie fucker couldn't give a shit or they would've gone through ten years and 40,000 members just so you didn't piss your pants over a couple of silly threads! Fuck em both! Cunts! Fuck em right in the eye!!!

Not saying they have no concern for the forum at all, in fact I love their enthusiasm and work they have put in to revitilizing the forum but I personally think that the unbanning thing should been handled a little differently or at least be monitored a little more - despite the good intentions

Edited by WhazUp

Not saying they have no concern for the forum at all, in fact I love their enthusiasm and work they have put in to revitilizing the forum but I personally think that the unbanning thing should been handled a little differently or at least be monitered a little more

So have a look at the support thread where they've both been incredibly candid about their plans AND the estimated time to implement them. Above all just be glad you still have a forum to post on and give them some credit for dragging this place back from the dead. Changes coming. Patience man!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

How much complaining can there actually be about threads? Don't fucking read them if you don't have any interest in them.

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to troll/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

And what the hell have you done Missy? What's wrong with you? Are your shoes too tight? Is your hair not blonde enough? Is your world not perfect?

WELL SORRY.

Why don't you make your OWN GODDAM THREADS instead? Maybe you would enjoy yourself AND generate discussion with OTHERS who are thinking the same was as you!

SHOCKING!

Oh, excuse me for having a life outside the internet and excuse me for having my head busy with real life stuff that prevents me to contribute to your thoughtful discussions.

WELL GREAT! In that case you should have no problem not reading these threads.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Personally I am quite offended you and others have been so disrespectful to my thoughts and opinions.

I was trying to generate discussion.

Go to a Nirvana forum if you want to keep making Cobain threads.

These threads pertain to Kurt Cobain AS WELL AS AXL ROSE. Therefore they are Gn'R related whether you like them or not. I have also tried my best to keep them in the right sections. If you don't like them then please disregard them, but quite frankly I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED at some of you all's rude and hostile behavior.

This is a message board.

I have said my peace. Good day to you.

Dude, you're a serious ass clown who needs a good boot to the head. People want to discuss GNR, not you're warped perceptions and offensive fantasies. Go back to gunsnfnroses forum where you continually spew hate towards the band and particularly Axl. Since the mods here seem so complacent nowadays to limit the absurdity it seems only appropriate to call you out as a degenerate who can't think of anything more constructive than threads about the sexual life of band members. Seriously, get a fucking life douche.

This board use to be an open forum to discuss all the good things and at times not so good things about a band we all care about. It has lately degenerated into a useless voice box for the disturbed and perhaps mentally deranged. Seriously, what constructive purpose do threads about Axl's sexual possibilities, comparisons with Arnold Schwarzenegger (and now the Rosanne show) serve? I thought it was bad enough that people wanted to bitch about Axl's hair or the kind of boots he'd wear, but this meandering smorgasbord of bullshit is becoming unbearable for those who want to constructively discuss the valid points of a band.

I was really excited when UK Subs took over the board while giving mod status to guys like Estranged Reality and the like. But now I've got to question what their objective is with this board. Seriously, what was all this for? Management and the mod team need to start actively differentiating the the good from the bad and the truly ugly. I'm not one for total censorship (hence why I don't bother with HTGTH anymore), but there is a rather obvious difference between a valid conversation and one that's disrespectful to not only the band members and their associates but also to the sensibilities of good-natured fans who wish to converse in a toxic-free environment.

Cheers,

Andrew

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

And what the hell have you done Missy? What's wrong with you? Are your shoes too tight? Is your hair not blonde enough? Is your world not perfect?

WELL SORRY.

Why don't you make your OWN GODDAM THREADS instead? Maybe you would enjoy yourself AND generate discussion with OTHERS who are thinking the same was as you!

SHOCKING!

Oh, excuse me for having a life outside the internet and excuse me for having my head busy with real life stuff that prevents me to contribute to your thoughtful discussions.

WELL GREAT! In that case you should have no problem not reading these threads.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Personally I am quite offended you and others have been so disrespectful to my thoughts and opinions.

I was trying to generate discussion.

Go to a Nirvana forum if you want to keep making Cobain threads.

These threads pertain to Kurt Cobain AS WELL AS AXL ROSE. Therefore they are Gn'R related whether you like them or not. I have also tried my best to keep them in the right sections. If you don't like them then please disregard them, but quite frankly I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED at some of you all's rude and hostile behavior.

This is a message board.

I have said my peace. Good day to you.

Dude, you're a serious ass clown who needs a good boot to the head. People want to discuss GNR, not you're warped perceptions and offensive fantasies. Go back to gunsnfnroses forum where you continually spew hate towards the band and particularly Axl. Since the mods here seem so complacent nowadays to limit the absurdity it seems only appropriate to call you out as a degenerate who can't think of anything more constructive than threads about the sexual life of band members. Seriously, get a fucking life douche.

This board use to be an open forum to discuss all the good things and at times not so good things about a band we all care about. It has lately degenerated into a useless voice box for the disturbed and perhaps mentally deranged. Seriously, what constructive purpose do threads about Axl's sexual possibilities, comparisons with Arnold Schwarzenegger (and now the Rosanne show) serve? I thought it was bad enough that people wanted to bitch about Axl's hair or the kind of boots he'd wear, but this meandering smorgasbord of bullshit is becoming unbearable for those who want to constructively discuss the valid points of a band.

I was really excited when UK Subs took over the board while giving mod status to guys like Estranged Reality and the like. But now I've got to question what their objective is with this board. Seriously, what was all this for? Management and the mod team need to start actively differentiating the the good from the bad and the truly ugly. I'm not one for total censorship (hence why I don't bother with HTGTH anymore), but there is a rather obvious difference between a valid conversation and one that's disrespectful to not only the band members and their associates but also to the sensibilities of good-natured fans who wish to converse in a toxic-free environment.

Cheers,

Andrew

Wow!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

So if you don't find a topic interesting, nobody else should be allowed to discuss it? :question:

Here's a little bit of advice for you: Don't read it if it bothers you that much.

And why don't you create an interesting and serious thread instead of complaining about the forum? Is there any impediment or lack of interesting subjects?

Exactly.

The people who CONSTANTLY whine and cry about what other people are posting are just as bad as the so called haters. They spend more time crying about what people are posting than they do chatting about the band. I can't stand people who try and dictate what others can post.

Quit whining and crying and make interesting topics.

And I've found a brilliant way to not get involved in the joke/lame/stupid topics........I don't click on them, I don't open them up, I don't read them. I only READ the topics that look interesting to me. Amazing solution isn't it?

And you stop coming to the forum because you dont' like a few crazy posters? Wow. Your fandom level must not be that strong. Luckily, there is a fan website (not a forum) where you can chat all day long about Axl and GnR and never see a negative word.....seems like that website (not a forum) might be a better place for you guys?????

And NOVEMBER-Rain I'm offended by the barrage of insults and personal attacks you make in your original post. You are bringing just as much negativity to the boards as the people you are complaining about. Should YOU be banned? I'm pretty sure people arent supposed to insult others.

Edited by Groghan

the mods are busy. they have lives. if you see a dumb topic, ignore it. it'll disappear from the mainpage quickly. and really, if any part of your lives are spent fretting over some silly joke topics on a gnr message forum, then i think you need to find a better outlet for your emotions. block posters you don't like. ignore threads you don't like. the mods can run an open and expensive forum for you. but they can't wipe your asses. and it seems like they prune the joke topics occasionally anyways. so really, you're complaining about having to ignore them for a day or two?

small price to pay to have an open big name forum. the conversations in the buckethead thread alone were worth 20 joke topics.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

How much complaining can there actually be about threads? Don't fucking read them if you don't have any interest in them.

Exactly! Why do people always take things so serious? Maybe some threads are "stupid", ok, but other people like it and there is no harm in it. :shrugs:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

And why don't you create an interesting and serious thread instead of complaining about the forum? Is there any impediment or lack of interesting subjects?

Exactly.

The people who CONSTANTLY whine and cry about what other people are posting are just as bad as the so called haters. They spend more time crying about what people are posting than they do chatting about the band. I can't stand people who try and dictate what others can post.

Quit whining and crying and make interesting topics.

And I've found a brilliant way to not get involved in the joke/lame/stupid topics........I don't click on them, I don't open them up, I don't read them. I only READ the topics that look interesting to me. Amazing solution isn't it?

And you stop coming to the forum because you dont' like a few crazy posters? Wow. Your fandom level must not be that strong. Luckily, there is a fan website (not a forum) where you can chat all day long about Axl and GnR and never see a negative word.....seems like that website (not a forum) might be a better place for you guys?????

Apollo, I'm starting to like you really much! You're a voice of reason time after time. :thumbsup:

I actually like this place a lot more nowadays than before. The endless topics about what songs Guns N Roses should play at the VMA's of 2015 are just as ridiculous as the one's about Axl and Kurt. The latter ones are a lot more fun though.

Maybe the unbanning of all these people was not the best idea?

You mean like the poster who started this thread? Maybe you have a point.

The people who complain the most are the ones who add nothing to the forum. You want an interesting thread to post in, make one. Already a thread around that you like, keep it active. Otherwise stop the whining as if there's some sense of entitlement and you think you deserve something different just because of your mere presence here.

This place is finally active and interesting again. I hope it continues.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Exactly! Why do people always take things so serious? Maybe some threads are "stupid", ok, but other people like it and there is no harm in it. :shrugs:

Maybe they'll miss some real news because of this! :o

:laugh:

Our Admin was at Ayresome Park in 1986! He knows how to bring something back from the dead! Have faith people and you shall be rewarded! ;)

Edited by Dazey

the mods are busy. they have lives. if you see a dumb topic, ignore it. it'll disappear from the mainpage quickly. and really, if any part of your lives are spent fretting over some silly joke topics on a gnr message forum, then i think you need to find a better outlet for your emotions. block posters you don't like. ignore threads you don't like. the mods can run an open and expensive forum for you. but they can't wipe your asses.

The odd thread can be funny, but where it's clogging up the forum then it's just not funny. Like the Kurt threads are just getting cringeworthy.... It's actually sad to see people who are constantly bashing on here, what must there private life be like? I post on here cause Im a geek that likes to keep up with the band, but for someone to constantly spam it, they need to get out and get laid. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Axl_morris

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

It's the Mod's call on what threads can stay, what can go, and up to the person in the forum on which ones to respond to & which ones not to.

The band's on tour, the only new music is coming from the side projects, and now the rumors of new music from GNR are pretty good. There's not really much to discuss about the past, BUT the 25th of AFD is happening soon (Jul 21st if Wiki's to be believed).

Guns N Roses will be on stage on Jul 20th, but realistically, they will be playing the morning of the 21st. Hopefully the fans in the front at Costa de Fuego will be marking the occasion with big ass banners. Hopefully #AppetiteForDestruction or #AFD25 will be trending on Twitter worldwide!! We can fire the first shot on which would be better to trend.

Plus, you can always support former members and what they're working on.

I think with the RRHOF becoming more of a distant memory, that excitement for a reunion to happen's over.