GNR to headline The Governors Ball in New York: June 8, 2013

highend88

I really want to know what axl sees in dj that he likes him so much. i havent listened to any of his stuff does he seem to have the potential for writing great stuff for gnr? knowing how much axl dislikes slash how can he be okay with some slash wanna be in his band? maybe axl's turned into a little emo and likes dj's hair and all the anti bullying stuff. he did talk about not being able to write music cuase bullying. dj is helping him embrace his inner self.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thought Axl sounded pretty fuckin good? The opening to Jungle was insane and he seemed to be singing with a lot more rasp throughout the show. I thought he killed it.

Considering Axl's current voice and state, I'd say WTTJ was decent while Rocket Queen was utterly awful.

Am I the only one who thought Axl sounded pretty fuckin good? The opening to Jungle was insane and he seemed to be singing with a lot more rasp throughout the show. I thought he killed it.

Considering Axl's current voice and state, I'd say WTTJ was decent while Rocket Queen was utterly awful.

There have been plenty worse. It was average.

His vocals were fine, yeah. At least, in what I could hear from the recordings.

Ali

Edited by Ali

Every legitimate review I've seen has been positive, so something's gotta give.

You ever think that you might enjoy it more if some of you didn't act like a fucking losers and watch every single performance and critique it?

you gotta watch to critique, theres some reason there

Every legitimate review I've seen has been positive, so something's gotta give.

You ever think that you might enjoy it more if some of you didn't act like a fucking losers and watch every single performance and critique it?

Team Brazil :)

So.... just watch it and do your best to pretend it doesn't suck is the new advice?

dont post on every video and say the same negative crap, that's what I'll say. If you don't like it, move along, no need the post, all that does is give you attempted cupcake status

Edited by GNRFan53

So.... just watch it and do your best to pretend it doesn't suck is the new advice?

dont post on every video and say the same negative crap, that's what I'll say. If you don't like it, move along, no need the post, all that does is give you attempted cupcake status

I think you're mistaking me for someone else. In fact, I know you are. I only comment on videos where Axl actually does good. Which means I rarely ever comment on videos. :shrugs: