**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We are doing things correctly, with the proper approvals, and the final results will speak for themselves.

This is going through the legit and proper channels, procedures and contracts unlike the London show. Get it ? We are GNR fans just like you. We are on the same team as you. We are doing trying to please the fans and give them an amazing product.. That is our only goal.. We are more passionate about this then anyone.. We only wish you can sit in our seats for an hour to appreciate what we are doing, and the progress.... Everything we are doing is 100% official and we have contracts in place...yes, lots of lawyers and lots of money spent.. all to deliver GNR fans an amazing concert experience on the big screen and a high quality DVD that you can enjoy for years to come

These people are full of shit. From Day 1.

Edited by hellobeatle

Is the adelaide torrent worth the download? Or should I wait for the mix cam version?

Hv is saying the mixed version might not see the light of day.

On what grounds is this show being withdrawn? There is nothing illegal like leaks. Why have you taken it down, HV? What did the letter say? Why are you listening to them?

This footage is not owned by GNR. You have Every right to upload it as any youtuber uploads a show. Don't let lawyers - who haven't seen the footage - dictate the actions of how to manage the forum. All you have done was post youtube links.

Edited by Axl_morris

We are doing things correctly, with the proper approvals, and the final results will speak for themselves.

This is going through the legit and proper channels, procedures and contracts unlike the London show. Get it ? We are GNR fans just like you. We are on the same team as you. We are doing trying to please the fans and give them an amazing product.. That is our only goal.. We are more passionate about this then anyone.. We only wish you can sit in our seats for an hour to appreciate what we are doing, and the progress.... Everything we are doing is 100% official and we have contracts in place...yes, lots of lawyers and lots of money spent.. all to deliver GNR fans an amazing concert experience on the big screen and a high quality DVD that you can enjoy for years to come

These people are full of shit. From Day 1.

Cringe. "We are fans like you".... fans our our/GNR's money more like. If they were fans they would update us with the truth on not some media spin crap they keep churning out.

This was obviously a bigger show and they are frustrated they can't make there money from it. So they are banning bootlegs so they can recover as much as possible. I wonder if the "fans" at rockfeul have downloaded this show and enjoying it? Ha, bunch of cunts.

I made a similar comment toward rockfeul a few months ago and HV deleted them and PM'd me. Now I hope everyone understands that we are getting used and we are being spied on for their best intentions. This is like Uzisuicidle/meredith all over again.

HV, they have hit you where it hurts by denying you and the fans this show. PLEASE ban the spammer that is Rockfeul.

Edited by Axl_morris

I hear them every night spying on us hidden in the bushes man

Post bootlegs and you may be banned. Agree to the sanction and you may post... At least for a while. At a show with mickey Axl many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the shows from this day till then for one chance, just one chance, to come back to the forum as young men and tell Rockfeul, that he may take our 3D DVD, but he will never take, our RASP BOOTLEGS!!!!!

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 2

I hear them every night spying on us hidden in the bushes man

Post bootlegs and you may be banned. Agree to the sanction and you may post... At least for a while. At a show with mickey Axl many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the shows from this day till then for one chance, just one chance, to come back to the forum as young men and tell Rockfeul, that may take our 3D DVD, but they will never take our RASP BOOTLEGS!!!!!

Hahahaha.

Guest Gunns

what we got here is failure to release. Some men you just cant reach, so you get what we had here this week, return of the rasp removed, which is the way he wants it? well .. he doesn't get it...

The DVD with the 2 angles edited in is coming soon, and to rockfuel: I don't mind if you download the dvd :)

If links are banned then anyone wishing to own this show on Blu Ray PM your address and I will send you a copy free of charge.

Sharing is caring :D

That's a nice gesture, man. Kudos to you!

• Like 1