**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, I was wondering if the record company is behind the hold up because they don't have any money for this project?

Lady GaGa was at the Southwest event down in Austin yesterday and she performed her show at a club. Anyway, it seems her sponser is Doritos and some people were complaining why she would do that? Anyway, someone in her camp said "because the fucking record companies have no money".

That got me thinking it's possible GNR is having the same problem. Maybe some other business out there can promote GNR and give them more respect and promotion than they are getting now.

Stuff like this:

nnoewm.png

is a direct result of the money problem facing the music industry.

And if i remember, at the last vegas shows they have an advert for make up on the screens during the intro to the show?

Edited by Axl_morris

this thread should be locked. it's the same handful of people who are constantly arguing with each other about NOTHING. you people need to get jobs and start contributing something to society.

Go whine somewhere else and let us argue in peace.

Argue in peace :D he has a point though, nobody is forcing anyone to read this so If you're not getting any entertainment from this, or find it offensive or whatever, don't click the link :) This dvd will see the light of day, It's just had a bit of a set back, negotiations will take place and something will be agreed. Even if it is a Slash vs Axl scenario (speculation) I've said it a few times before and I'll say it again, they both know enough about business that they know you have to give a little to get a little, yes, even Axl knows that :) If one of them blocks the other It's just going to keep happening unless there's some sort of a lawsuit stipulating set in stone percentages each party receives with each respective release featuring old gnr material. All that being said I could be wrong and this might just be another GnR release derailed and destined for a youtube leak (better than nothing to be fair).

Talking of sponsors... last year in australia their sponsor was MAC Makeup. That was just embarrassing

Axl's eyeliner and full DJ Ashba

Hah you make it sound like DJ walks into a giant pool of cosmetics and comes out looking like thtat :lol:

• Like 1

Excuse me, im looking for a car that's tricked out to look like an ice cream truck. You know, with colorful pictures of ice cream treats, and it plays a tune that's fun for the young children

:lol:

Whoever can swallow the most Tylenol PMs, wins.

How is that character allowed on television?

Hey,

I just received an email from the cinema where i bought my tickets. It said that the distributor of appetite for democracy told them that it is not allowed to show the movie outside the US. I live in Holland and was really looking forward to it! what a shame! so the movie will be shown in de US?

Hey,

I just received an email from the cinema where i bought my tickets. It said that the distributor of appetite for democracy told them that it is not allowed to show the movie outside the US. I live in Holland and was really looking forward to it! what a shame! so the movie will be shown in de US?

They're still resolving some issues with the release. Hopefully it will still be shown!

Hey,

Blame Slash for that and don't forget to tell your friends not to buy anything he releases. Ever.

Thank you

• Like 1

If Slash is really behind this delay then kudos to him for standing up for his art. No one needs to see this concert of diluted Appetite covers and Axl and TB don't deserve to profit from it.

Yeah those guy who orginised the show don't need paying.....

Hey,

Blame Slash for that and don't forget to tell your friends not to buy anything he releases. Ever.

Thank you

Yeah that'll happen.