Axl Rose out at London Nightclub

Amir

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think Axl looks great in those pictures. As for a being a little heavier in the face, he is 51 years old and your face changes as you age. Otherwise he looks happy to be out with friends and it's good for him to take some time off.

Vince Neil has had about 3 or more face lifts so far and last time I saw him he looked okay, but honestly, I think it's best to age well as your grow older. All those surgeries eventually make you look worse with your face so damn tight. It's not natural.

You can't stop the hands of time, but you can enjoy every part of growing older if you keep a positive attitude. I think Axl looks great and seems to be happy. It's all anyone can ask for out of life.

Spot on Val22, females love his voice but also his looks which is what attracts us to him. This natural look is fabulous, men like him for being bad which has wavered over time & his voice which is maybe a bit of hit & miss but at the concert itself sounds fantastic. Just love these photos, wonder why he's in London though. Has a house that must have cost a fortune & he's hardly there but then again he was there all those lost years I suppose.................

Axl looks pretty good in these pics, but then again...I've thought that he's looked alright the entire time that people were taking digs on him.

Wonder if he knows he gets called "fat axl" & if it hurts. Or does he just ignore it, it's gotta hurt a bit surely.

Billy Idol is 57 and look at him. Age is no excuse

So every 57 year old should look as fit as Billy Idol, otherwise they're fat and ugly?

Marc Jacobs @ 50. :lol: Funny thing is he actually looks less gay than Axl with that fucking biker 'stache! :lol:

marc-jacobs-body_2506740a.jpg

So every 57 year old should look as fit as Billy Idol, otherwise they're fat and ugly?

Marc Jacobs @ 50. :lol: Funny thing is he actually looks less gay than Axl with that fucking biker 'stache! :lol:

Didn't you meet Axl with Connor & SLAA? If so why didn't you ask him to get rid of it as the majority of fans hate it? Before that you'd best look up local hospitals just in case he didn't take it well.

Didn't you meet Axl with Connor & SLAA? If so why didn't you ask him to get rid of it as the majority of fans hate it? Before that you'd best look up local hospitals just in case he didn't take it well.

Unfortunately not. I didn't make it to that gig in the end. :(

I feel sorry for Axl cause it seems he must know at least somewhat what the public thinks about his looks today. Either he has some medical condition or he is just lazy.

His hair is just so curly and dry and he is so fat and puffy.

Couldn't he build a squash court at his house or something. That would get him in shape quickly :xmasssanta:

I feel sorry for Axl cause it seems he must know at least somewhat what the public thinks about his looks today. Either he has some medical condition or he is just lazy.

Couldn't he build a squash court at his house or something. That would get him in shape quickly :xmasssanta:

He does work out, but come on. Genetics also play a part & if you saw photos of his Mum & Dad you might see big large people weighing 20st which makes Axl look thin. He can't help if his hair is now curly and dry, it changes as you get older & many men at 50 are bald. For some reason a lot of weight has gone to his neck area which makes him look puffy rather than the stomach area but give the guy a break.

Although I am not large by any means I was 7st all my adult life, when 9 months pregnant I was 9st. Now I weigh more than I did when 9mths pregnant with the middle age spread & I AM lazy & eat chocolate every night cos I don't care any more.

He does like his drink & why should he give that up to please others? He is still attractive to females as he's never short of their company notice.

His hair is brown but his mustache and eyebrows are so orange. :suspicious:​ He should grow a goatee and lose all the extra weight. And his huge rings are ridiculous. But the shirt looks good.

Like it or not appearance matters for rock stars. General public has a negative opinion about axl and looking like he does now doesn't help. :shrugs:

But he doesn't seem to care. At least do something about your voic ax.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/guns-n-roses-lies-shocking-truths-haircuts-180902540.html

I think the comments are a pretty good estimate of what the public thinks of Axl. I'm not saying I agree but damn.

I see comments like this "I'll never forget the Sweet Child of Mine video back in '86.....but Axl, if you gotta wear a bandana at your age its time to quit." and I just laugh at how stupid some of these people are.

His hair is brown but his mustache and eyebrows are so orange. :suspicious:​ He should grow a goatee and lose all the extra weight. And his huge rings are ridiculous. But the shirt looks good.

Like it or not appearance matters for rock stars. General public has a negative opinion about axl and looking like he does now doesn't help. :shrugs:

But he doesn't seem to care. At least do something about your voic ax.

Noooo goatee bth_tantrum.gif We want him to get rid of the moustache, don't encourage a goatee as well. It makes him look older. sFun_oldguy.gif

No, but someone who is in the public eye and someone who always talks about how the media portrays him negativly should MAYBE put a tad more effort into his appearance. Its a fact that he went from sounding great and looking a hell of a lot better to sounding poorly and looking worse. Again, I love the man and trhe band but come on, let's be honest here. He's going through the motions now. There's no spark, no energy anymore. He's comfortable.

I guess the same could said of the Stones or Aerosmith. They look like death warmed up and the shows arent great, they look as if they are going through the motions. I get a sort energetic vibe from Axl. Like all the best frontmen he holds the crowds attention. The range he does isnt easy, wonder what other singers would even get close.

I think he's had issues with one of his legs for a while, and it's possible he takes something to keep his voice going, I've pointed out articles how opera singers take steroids to keep their voice going, even when they're under the weather. He prob. used to run more, and now saves it for the show.

I would write it off as good food and drink, but he's an entertainer, and entertainers will do things that put their health at risk, to keep the show going sometimes.

No one wants their favorite bands to get old, age, & gain weight, yet if he was a blues rock singer, people wouldn't give a shit if he was rolling in at 500 pounds.

Country performers (the popular ones) prob. get way more scrutiny for how they look, esp. women.

But when someone's a "legend", does it matter what they look like? I mean, Roger Daltrey going shirtless was kind of brave on his part, like "fuck you, I'm old, but I'm a rock star, and this is what I do". You wouldn't see Plant trying to squeeze into his 1973 pants and ruffled shirts, but more power to the ones who are able to get in front of millions and do it.

It's actually the guys like David Byrne, Neil Young, and Leonard Cohen who could sing out of tune for years, but still be able to do 40 year old songs as well as they did back then. Billy Joel can still do the old stuff, and no one gives a shit if he looks like he came back from a fishing trip. Springsteen does look good for his age and delivers the marathon shows, but he's another one where people said he couldn't "sing". Shit, Jerry Garcia never looked "good".

Unfortunately, hard rockers like Axl, Daltrey, and Plant diminished at some point, but can still deliver a powerful performance.

Axl Rose shows up to a club looking happy, healthy, well dressed in a car full of woman. Close minded people on a forum call him fat making gestures that he should snort cocaine like it's 1985 again? Nothing screams sad more than a 50+ year old man weighing 125 pounds. Obviously if he was that frail today the same people would insult him because they have nothing to hold onto other than the achievements that appetite for destruction made 3 decades ago, are more self centered than media portrays him. He will never be that person again and i'm glad the original members are well, get in the ring haters.

Be bitter, stay angry, and blame everyone.

Edited by Street Of The Blues