Is Charlie Sheen Now Banned to Attend GNR Shows?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot he was on that episode! Damn, I'll have to watch when I get home.... I watched maybe 8 episodes or so of Anger Management though and don't like it, but I'll watch it for Slash.

Also, after the LA UCAP show (with Robin and Brain), there was a paparrazzi video of Charlie (who attended the show) and they were like, what'd you think of the show? He turns around (hammered) and blurts "Where's Slash!?".

So, short answer, he isn't banned because of this :lol:

Edited by RickRoses

Guest bellastar2355

:awesomeface:

I thought this sealed the deal. Not to mention he went to Piers Morgan and said he wanted a reunion.

He's pretty much dead to Axl lol

941505_456818697735892_1333470101_n.jpg

Can somebody in Slash's YES camp please tell him it's not 1987 anymore?

Time to change the look! Why can't the guy get a hair cut or change his hair due like every other '80s rocker has?

And he needs to stop sporting his GnR "gimmick" ... I thought he said he was done with GnR and no more top hat?

Please ... no more "character" or "gimmick" looks to sell yourself Slash. You're too old for that stuff now!

LMAO

Time to change the look! Why can't the guy get a hair cut or change his hair due like every other '80s rocker has?

And he needs to stop sporting his GnR "gimmick" ... I thought he said he was done with GnR and no more top hat?

Please ... no more "character" or "gimmick" looks to sell yourself Slash. You're too old for that stuff now!

LMAO

You forgot how fat he is now, and probably he's wearing a wig.

LMAO

You forgot how fat he is now, and probably he's wearing a wig.

Gotta hide the moobs

LMAO

He is doing something right because you are obsessed with him. Lol carry on, you literally cannot stop posting about him