June 6th, 2013 - Brooklyn, NY: Brooklyn Bowl

Guest bellastar2355

Just going through the comments again. Pure gold! Lol

We should award gold, silver and bronze for the best ones.

It was so funny.. I love a good roast

My favorite ones are

I will get you Axl. I will destroy your voice before the world can see the videos of this show. Consider yourself warned.

-youtube lol

Fuck you all, I'll be getting in the way again.

New album? Yeah in 20 years bitches!

-Life

I'm so lonely :(

-Donation Tracker

and of course the ones about me wanting attention :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by bellastar2355

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! I live 3 blocks from bklyn bowl. In fact, I recently saw Spin Doctors there.

This place is VERY tiny and absolutely NOT a "marquee venue".. There's a bar, several nice bowling lanes, and a very small stage with standing room only.

Local bands play there, along with has-beens. I can't stress how shocked I am that Axl is playing it. It's not like Terminal 5, which actually gets pretty big names. There is NOTHING "intimate" or special about this gig.... It's almost like Axl playing a high school cafeteria in a small town.

If I remember, I'll go stand at the side door and listen to some of the set. You can hear the music clear as day out on the street.

a bowling alley really? jesus. thanks again Team Zabril.

Its obviously an intimate warmup gig for GB. Don't see how anyone could take this negatively.
You seriously don't see how Axl playing a 600-seat BOWLING ALLEY could have negative connotations for the band?

From being the biggest band in the world to playing weddings and bowling alleys. Those are places that bands like Warrant with a new singer and Great White with a new singer and Ratt with a new singer play.

And why would they need a warmup? They are in the middle of touring right now.

This is just another attempt from Groghan to bash this band. GNR has been recently headlining festivals which brings out thousands and thousands of people. I know people buy tickets for other artists, but I was at one two weeks ago. And those thousands of thousands of people stayed till Guns finished. If Guns was on the same page as Ratt and Great White they wouldn't be asked to headline many festivals. I think fit bothers some people that Guns N'Roses is still an attraction. Are they as big as they once were? No. I can admit that though. Even though the lack of new music the current band isn't dead.

And this is just another attempt from you to show how big of a Nutter you are!!!!!!!!

They are playing a friggin BOWLING ALLEY. I don't know what else to say. GnR are now playing bowling alleys. If you see nothing wrong with that..........there really isn't much to say. How about this. Hail Axl, he is the greatest. Everything he does is perfect. Smaller venues? Can't be because their drop in popularity, it must be because the band is trying to give fans an up close and personal experience. I swear, Axl could whip his unit out on stage and piss on your face and you'd come back to this forum praising Axl for doing it. "Man, it was SO hot and i was SO thirsty, but Axl saved the day by urinating on my face. I'm sooooo lucky."

You do realize that GnR are only playing festivals based on the catalog created by the OLD band, right? And that take away all the other bands playing the festival, GnR are not even a top 50 drawing band anymore. Right?

No matter how much guys like you want to praise and worship Axl's every move, it doesn't make you a better fan than anybody else. It just makes you look ridiculous.

And for the record, I took my family to see GnR about a year ago and would LOVE nothing more than to see Axl and his band be successful. I get bashed on this forum for WISHING the current band would release music.

I'm just not so much of an Axl Worshipper that I worship every move he makes. And I don't have to spin every move he makes to make it appear more positive. Some of us deal with things logically, others - like you - make all their decisions based on how it makes Axl look.

They are playing a bowling alley. End of discussion.

In for 2.

For anyone who followed my signed mic story, the revised plan is now to go to this show, and give the mic to my friend when we get back to my place......at like 3am I am assuming.

Pretty nuts this show was announced like 2 hours before we was gona stop by and pic it up.

Its a complete circle now. Freaking perfect actually.

Thursday has the makings for an epic night....

Now all we need to do is catch the mic for our 2nd straight show!

In for 2.

For anyone who followed my signed mic story, the revised plan is now to go to this show, and give the mic to my friend when we get back to my place......at like 3am I am assuming.

Pretty nuts this show was announced like 2 hours before we was gona stop by and pic it up.

You're gonna have to fight me for it :max:

In for 2.

Sweet! Good luck!

In for 2.

You're gonna have to fight me for it :max:

So you are going?

Shit. Axl's dumbass "mother" books them into something that I could sell out with little to no promotion and people are asking how someone could look at it as a negative? Seems pretty fucking obvious to me. :shrugs:

THe funny part is it is NYC, GNR could sell out easily a MUCH bigger venue. Your point fails to impress based on that, this is for the fans, you can't spin it otherwise. It is not like they HAVE to play such a small gig, you don't honestly believe Guns have to play 600 seat venues? right?

RIGHT?

Anyways I aint gonna feed the bullshit you are spewing. Congrats to the fans that got the chance for tix, enjoy it!

Edited by gunsguy

Shit. Axl's dumbass "mother" books them into something that I could sell out with little to no promotion and people are asking how someone could look at it as a negative? Seems pretty fucking obvious to me. :shrugs:

THe funny part is it is NYC, GNR could sell out easily a MUCH bigger venue. Your point fails to impress based on that, this is for the fans, you can't spin it otherwise. It is not like they HAVE to play such a small gig, you don't honestly believe Guns have to play 600 seat venues? right?

RIGHT?

Anyways I aint gonna feed the bullshit you are spewing. Congrats to the fans that got the chance for tix, enjoy it!

Good point GG!

RIGHT?

I don't give a rats ass what you want to feed. The fact of the matter is that outside of festivals attendance is dropping. It's only a matter of time before this is the biggest it gets. Seems like a never ending tour with near identical set lists and a fatass that isn't trying to impress anyone isn't exactly the way to go about running a successful band. Doesn't matter one bit if you like it or not, it is what it is.