Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

I have had zero interest in superhero films since finding out that poster for Nolan/Bale Batman 3 with NPH as the Riddler was fake. Talk about a huge fucking let down :( All we got was a shitty Bane. Bane. Who even fucking likes Bane. Seriously, of all the villains possible, Riddler, Black Mask, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, etc, he went with Bane. And not even a Titan fueled Bane, wtf?

That said, this has sparked my interest and I will most likely see it.

well, it IS a Zack Snyder film, so what were you expecting?

Watchmen is great, you bastard.

Though that thing about Lex Luthor does sound horrid :lol: I don't think they would be that ridiculous, would they? I mean, Man of Steel wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it.

Also, Joaquin is fantastic and Jesse Eisenberg is alright, but I can't wrap my head around either one playing Lex Luthor. I could see Eisenberg doing it first, though.

Watchmen was great but it was very faithful to the source material, not much room for creative freedom

I did like Man of Steel though, I think this movie will be good but not on the levels of the Dark Knight trilogy

• 3 months later...

3hRU6px.jpg

Short DKR/Frank Miller ears. I prefer the '80s-style big Gothic bat ears, but it's still a cool look. Like the new Batmobile, never liked the Tumblr (but the BatPod was fucking awesome in The Dark Knight).

BncsTOSCYAAl99e.jpg-large.jpeg