Jurassic World [SPOILERS]

sweetness

I think it move has a lot of promise.

From what I understand, they've created that hybrid dino because park has been running for some time and people started to get bored with it. I think it could turn out well.

I loved 1st one, second was good but ending was awful with T-Rex doing his King King inpersonation in San Francisco. Third one was plain stupid. I would love Sam Neil cameo though.

http://www.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/tyrannosaurus-rex/

2u4j6tv.png

This is the image for the T-Rex page on the Jurassic World website. Notice the scars on her neck? Seems like the same specimen from the original Jurassic Park has made it into Jurassic World, pretty cool if this is the case.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Jurassic-World-Probably-Bringing-Back-Unexpected-Main-Character-68436.html

Hope it fucks up the Spinosaurus.

Yeah, they made T- Rex look like a bitch in III. Actually, everything was a bitch in III, even the raptors

Definitely. Ohhh, these humans have our eggs. Let's bargain for them and leave peacefully. Also, I can't imagine even the most badass Nokia 3310 not only making it through a dinosaur's digestive system but having great reception the whole time and being loud enough to be heard from inside a dinosaur from a distance. Seriously, fuck you makers of JP3.

It's ridiculous how much this even bothers me. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Jurassic World seems like its going to be more of an action movie with significantly more carnage, like The Lost World. I'm alright with this.

The tamed raptors thing still weirds me out though. Crichton depicted the velociraptor as being the most fierce and intelligent predator in the history of life, the entire theme of Jurassic Park was supposed to be no matter how technologically advanced mankind is, man cannot control nature. Taming the most dangerous predator of all time is a huge contradiction in this franchise.

• Like 2

Saw the trailer yesterday. It looks very good. I like Chris Pratt a lot. I think this movie is going to funny and exciting too.

I love how it's now a park like Disneyland. More people running for their lives from the dinosaurs that are supposed to be nice.

Well in actual fact they do get a lot right. The horizontal stance of Tyrannosaurus rex for instance, with the tail out, is correct and in contrast to prior depictions of T. rex which depicted her, in a 'kangaroo' stance with the tail acting as a third leg. It is just weird how they went for Velociraptor instead of Deinonychus, a similar Dromaeosauridae maniraptor. As you can see, a human being could swat Velociraptor. it is now believed maniraptors had feathers. Here is how Velociraptor, concurrent with current scientific research, should look,

Velociraptor_dinoguy2.jpg