Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

• 2 weeks later...

You mean "one of those older women that were rode hard and left out wet...an old battle horse that has been chain smoking and fucking everything in the universe for the past 30 years" ? :rofl-lol: (Mike420)

Ya that about sums it up... :)

BTW Doom,

When you watch the film is this the thought that is going to be racing through your head???? Cause I will take pride in it if it is.... :P

Edited by Mike420

Honestly for her sake, and for sake of the films I hope she can pull it together. The only reason why this is fuunny is because it is true. Perhaps I am one of the few people pointing out the elephant in the room, but when I heard that all 3 from the oringinal trilogy were coming back, I immediatly thought "I don't know if Carrie is up for this..." But prove me wrong Carrie, I welcome it.

Edited by Mike420

Probably starts like this:

STAR WARS

episode VII

It is a dark time for the republic...after 30 years of chain smoking, fucking everything in the universe, being ridden hard and left out to dry Princess Leia has just about "had the dick"...

That's awesome!!!! Poor Han Solo is probably thinking "And she had the nerve to call me nerf herder."

Probably starts like this:

STAR WARS

episode VII

It is a dark time for the republic...after 30 years of chain smoking, fucking everything in the universe, being ridden hard and left out to dry Princess Leia has just about "had the dick"...

That's awesome!!!! Poor Han Solo is probably thinking "And she had the nerve to call me nerf herder."

Not just nerf herder, a scruffy nerf ferder.

• Like 1

Filming without a complete cast, unnecessary secrecy (when Kennedy originally said that wouldn't happen), alleged director, writer, and executive quarrels, a fired or quit original writer (Ardnt)....

Get your shit together, Disney

Filming without a complete cast, unnecessary secrecy (when Kennedy originally said that wouldn't happen), alleged director, writer, and executive quarrels, a fired or quit original writer (Ardnt)....

Get your shit together, Disney

JJ claims the Ardnt departure had nothing to do with differences and that he'd be willing to work with him again in the future. Also the other day Alan Horn was interviewed about the film and referred to Ardnt as "the guy who wrote the rough draft" which implies that they didn't scrap his work entirely, they just viewed his script as a rough draft and had JJ and Larry Kasdan tweak it.

Edited by rocknroll41

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so the official StarWars website confirmed today that all of the EU up until now is no longer canon and will now be re-branded and re-stocked as "the Legends timeline" with a banner saying "Legends" to make the distinction more clear.

All new content coming out this fall an onward is being marketed as "the true canon."

http://starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page.html

• Like 2

Cool with me, eu had been crap for ages

Just hope kotor is canon

Eh, I kinda liked the Yuuzhan Vong War's stories, but whatever, if the movie's are good - I'm on board. I'm pretty sure KoToR is still canon, since it's events took place long before the the first (and second) trilogy.

Speaking of KoToR, I'm replaying KoToR II right now just for fun, definitely not as intriguing story wise as the first game, and you can still tell it was kinda rushed by LucasArts, but it's a fun game, and I do think improved on some areas from the first. If you played KoToR, this article (which I discovered last night) will make you furious: http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/31/kotor-3-was-in-pre-production-at-obsidian/

Then you'll see this, and become even more furious: http://gamerant.com/knights-of-the-old-republic-3-next-gen-release-date/

Not a cool subject to joke about.

EDIT: And of course I found out about the restored content mod's for KotoR II last night..... but you can't install the mod without starting a new game, and I really don't feel like doing Peragus, Telos, and Dantooine all over again. :S

Edited by OmarBradley

Cool with me, eu had been crap for ages

Just hope kotor is canon

Eh, I kinda liked the Yuuzhan Vong War's stories, but whatever, if the movie's are good - I'm on board. I'm pretty sure KoToR is still canon, since it's events took place long before the the first (and second) trilogy.

Speaking of KoToR, I'm replaying KoToR II right now just for fun, definitely not as intriguing story wise as the first game, and you can still tell it was kinda rushed by LucasArts, but it's a fun game, and I do think improved on some areas from the first. If you played KoToR, this article (which I discovered last night) will make you furious: http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/31/kotor-3-was-in-pre-production-at-obsidian/

Then you'll see this, and become even more furious: http://gamerant.com/knights-of-the-old-republic-3-next-gen-release-date/

Not a cool subject to joke about.

EDIT: And of course I found out about the restored content mod's for KotoR II last night..... but you can't install the mod without starting a new game, and I really don't feel like doing Peragus, Telos, and Dantooine all over again. :S

Restored content is excellent so I would give it a shot in future.

Love KOTOR but hate Taris so it is always a chore starting new games.