Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

Rumour going round that the Boba Fett film will begin with the Boba Fett from Episode 2 aka Clone Fett getting killed, someone stealing his armour and becoming the Fett from Empire.

Would that mean Lucas would have to re-retcon the Empire voice change in the inevitable 3d 4k special editions? If so I'm all for it.

They'd also have to retcon everything about Boba. He plays a fairly large role in the Clone Wars.

Let's end this bitch.

The next Star Wars film should be a parody of itself. It should be an half-apology for the prior 3 films, and reveal just how much the franchise has jumped the shark. Time to go out on a very, painful low note to compete with Plan IX from Outer Space. It should be a final, sardonic insult to the fans. "Fuck You".

"Star Wars: A No Hope".

Not much news, but some concept art for Star Wars 7 was revealed today. Take a close look at the background of this image, you can see the Falcon flying over some gray planet and a canyon landscape in misty rain.

http://www.theforce.net/photo.asp?image=http://www.theforce.net/2014/lflepviimeeting.jpg

lflepviimeeting.jpg

Edited by rocknroll41

Whats from the prequels in that picture?

in that collage in between the TV and the new concept art you can see three very small images from Attack of the Clones (the worst of the prequels). One of young Boba Fett holding his dad's helmet, one of Dooku shooting lightning and one of Yoda catching the lightning.

The other small images in that collage are from the original trilogy. One of Luke getting ready to blow up the Death Star and the other two are him talking to Kenobi's ghost in Return of the Jedi. The scene playing on the TV in the far left is from Empire Strikes Back, when Luke sees the Vader hallucination.

Edited by rocknroll41

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, i'll hold out judgement until the movie. Lots of times unusual castings turn out great. But I don't think this is that unusual. I can see Driver as being quite menacing as a Star Wars villain. He's got the look and size for it.