Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

Very on the fence about this. I'd love to see GN'R again, but I was just in Vegas for an extended period of time and I have friends that want to go back in the end of March. I can't see turning around and going again at the end of May or beginning of June.

Very on the fence about this. I'd love to see GN'R again, but I was just in Vegas for an extended period of time and I have friends that want to go back in the end of March. I can't see turning around and going again at the end of May or beginning of June.

Go the beginning of June when I do! :awesomeface:

• Like 1

Are you going more likely?

Looks like I'll be going for the June gigs too. C'mon Russ, mod party! ;)

Again, those dates are the correct ones? At work, can't call.

Its not confirmed officially, but those dates came from a call to the Hard Rock.
NICE. Thanks.

I'm thinking about doing the June shows...

MYGNR Mod Meet & Greet Packages - Starting at $99.99 each.*

*Black Sabbath will not be present, but you will get a photo op with P5 and possibly Russ.

Only if ARQ is a mod, I will do it.

*Black Sabbath will not be present, but you will get a photo op with P5 and possibly Russ.

Not worth it. The whole Mod Squad including Admins (plural) would have to be there

I'll be charging an additional $10 per item members want signed. Money must be put in escrow before the M&G takes place.

I'll be charging an additional $10 per item members want signed. Money must be put in escrow before the M&G takes place.

Can't believe people will pay that much for nuModSquad. I mean, flying all the way to Vegas and Eric Romano and Zint aren't even in the Mod Squad any more?! Meet and Greet with P5?! Pffft.

BringBackMadison

/s

• Like 1

Can't believe people will pay that much for nuModSquad. I mean, flying all the way to Vegas and Eric Romano and Zint aren't even in the Mod Squad any more?! Meet and Greet with P5?! Pffft.

BringBackMadison

/s

So...are you doing Vegas?!? :awesomeface:

BringBackMadison

/s

So...are you doing Vegas?!? :awesomeface:

Thinking about it, toss up between that and Buenos Aires.

If I was to do Buenos Aires, I'd fly in on the 2nd, get to see Axl on my birthday ( :awesomeface: ), then fly out on the 8th. Found a sweet place to stay as well.

If I was to do Vegas, I'd fly into LA on the 28th May, prob take a bus to Vegas for 4th June so I could do last 3 shows, fly back to London on 10th. Would prob try and squeeze in San Diego between 28th and 4th for day or 2 (is that feasible? I have no clue). I can't drive, though, so I don't know how I'd get around LA.

Flight from Sofia to Buenos Aires is about same as London-LA-Vegas, so it's a toss-up so far.

Unless I decide I don't mind not eating/having a home and splurge on both.

• Like 1

me, I have no interest

Then log out of the forum? I'm sure there's plenty of other "interesting" bands you could be discussing.

Well said

rather be discussing a new album rather than yet another tour, and I don't think I'm the only one on this forum who feels this way