Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

Did you really say that gilby is a better guitar player than slash?

I did too, and for a few reasons that I feel I can back up.

Vocals

I think Gilby is a great singer. He puts his heart out onstage, which is incredible as he is also playing guitar. Slash's singers in his solo bands save for Rod all sound like he found them randomly in LA and gave them a microphone. Myles Kennedy for example. I bag on him all the time because I don't like his voice over Slash's music. It's all personal preference, but I feel post Guns, Gilby has made the better music

Interesting argumentation.

• Like 3

I prefer Gilby as a writer

Man...What's wrong with you?!

You really going to tell me Slash's solo material is better than Pawnshop?

Slash is a much better guitar player. But to write songs...it's quite embarrassing.

So you find Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine, Civil War et al., 'embarrasing'?

Slash didn't write those songs

Okay, Slash and Gilby are both playing in your home town. Both play similar size venue. Ticket prices and concert length are the same. Who do you go to see?

Gilby 100%

Okay, Slash and Gilby are both playing in your home town. Both play similar size venue. Ticket prices and concert length are the same. Who do you go to see?

Gilby without a doubt. I'd rather see him sing I'm Nobody than see Myles scream LIIEEEEEEE at me

Considering nothing GNR related starts or is released when it's originally intended (Chinese Democracy, Vegas Blu-Ray, 99 percent of all concerts), is it any surprise that we'll have to wait a little longer for news on the upcoming residency?

Axl showing up late to concerts isn't the only area where GNR has problems respecting the clock.

It's almost like GNR management are pissed we circulated the dates before they did. I wouldn't be surprised if the only thing that's changed is the announcement not being made on Monday (and every other detail being exactly the same).

Slash is a much better guitar player. But to write songs...it's quite embarrassing.

So you find Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine, Civil War et al., 'embarrasing'?

Yes he did.

Volcano, you despise the guy yet have not even the common deceny to aknowledge the guy's work, robbing that same guy of the very work which, you listen to when you hear newgnr play live. It is like, loving Oliver Twist yet, not only hating Dickens but, denying Dickens ever wrote the book in the first place! The hypocracy is disgusting.

Yes he did.

Volcano, you despise the guy yet have not even the common deceny to aknowledge the guy's work, robbing that same guy of the very work which, you listen to when you hear newgnr play live. It is like, loving Oliver Twist yet, not only hating Dickens but, denying Dickens ever wrote the book in the first place! The hypocracy is disgusting.

This is absolutely not yet another place to do the Axl Vs. Slash thing.

Please stay on topic as another mod already requested.

Received an email from Hard Rock stating that the announcement has been delayed to TBA. Was slated for the 10th.

I emailed the Hard Rock last night and the reply I got said the announcement will be made within the next few weeks. Unbelievable!

Received an email from Hard Rock stating that the announcement has been delayed to TBA. Was slated for the 10th.

I emailed the Hard Rock last night and the reply I got said the announcement will be made within the next few weeks. Unbelievable!
Damn! I will still be dumb and look forward to Monday.