Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

Just got off the phone with the Hard Rock, the announcement has been pushed back one week.

I hope so. Did they sound sure though!
Yes, the girl on the other end was very polite and said that if I called back this time next week she could give out the official dates
  • Like 1

The longer they wait, the less chance that I will be able to plan this trip to happen. This really pisses me off. How hard can it be to set a date and announce it.

If they announce the dates next Monday it's still over 3 months in advance which should be plenty of time for everyone to make plans. If they wait longer than that and only give 2 - 2 1/2 months it could start being a problem for some people. Let's just hope it happens on Monday!

TB- talk about mismanagement. Get a real manager Axl.

Why can't these guys even get the simple stuff correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the issue here that a forum-member tricked an employee into giving out info that she shouldn't have? And now that there is a scheduling mix-up at the Hard Rock you blaming TB?

I didn't trick anyone. I simply asked when are they playing and the sweet lady on the other gave me every detail about it. I just shared it with you fine people!

• Like 3

Can't wait for the dates to be announced...booked my room at the hard rock last week based on the rumored dates while the 40% off deal was on. Hopefully those dates are correct. Last residency was awesome! Can't wait for this one. Hopefully we find out Monday.

• Like 1

Can't wait for the dates to be announced...booked my room at the hard rock last week based on the rumored dates while the 40% off deal was on. Hopefully those dates are correct. Last residency was awesome! Can't wait for this one. Hopefully we find out Monday.

well I guess you could always cancel if it didn't happen on those dates.... ballsy tho

what day did you book? and don't they have package deals for a room and concert?

You can get better and cheaper rooms not too far from the hard rock. I suppose if you want the chance to run into Frank Ferrer at breakfast then spending the extra cash might be worth it to you.

Can you give a few examples for us?

Ask your buddy Brian on Facebook. He is the one attempting to book our trip now. He had a great room for the last residency and he was within a short distance of many attractions. I know what he paid was far less than the Hard Rock and it wasn't like he was in a dirtbag motel. With the Hard Rock you are paying for name value and the chance to mingle with Dj Ashbaif that's your thing. Edited by xGNRxSTARx

You can get better and cheaper rooms not too far from the hard rock. I suppose if you want the chance to run into Frank Ferrer at breakfast then spending the extra cash might be worth it to you.

This one is just a couple hundred yards down the road from Hard Rock - http://www.alexispark.com/hotel-resorts-in-las-vegas-en.html

DJ confirmed the residency on fox vegas news today...didn't give any dates but did confirm 100% that it's happening.

Don't get me wrong, but he also said sometime ago, that GNR gonna play some new songs on the last tour....

GG - you can find great packages for hotels on the strip. The hard rock is about a $12 can ride. Which part of the residency do you plan on going to (assuming the dates we know are true)?

DJ confirmed the residency on fox vegas news today...didn't give any dates but did confirm 100% that it's happening.

Don't get me wrong, but he also said sometime ago, that GNR gonna play some new songs on the last tour....
Wasn't Going Down on the RIR setlist? My guess is that is was supposed to get played so it's not like he blatantly lied. Life just gets in the way ;)

This one is just a couple hundred yards down the road from Hard Rock - http://www.alexispark.com/hotel-resorts-in-las-vegas-en.html

I stayed here the last residency, clean and roomy. And yes, right across the street.

well I guess you could always cancel if it didn't happen on those dates.... ballsy tho

what day did you book? and don't they have package deals for a room and concert?

we're staying during the last week of May...gonna catch the shows on the 28th and 30th if the dates are correct. The package deals aren't as cheap as getting the room for 40% off.

I dont give a fuck about fucking vegas. I want new music. I love this mans voice and the songs he has written. but this is slowely choking my interest in this band.. so consider me a hater, consider me a slash reumoiist or whatever, i couldnt give a fuck about slash anyway. I guess im not a fan since i want more from this band than a celine dion/motley crue recidemcy.

I think 20 years ago, axl wouldve loved to hear that, team brazil doesn't. put me on the black list 'nando

happy valendrunks day

• Like 3

Whispers around the craps table (and our offices), is that GNR have a big announcement this Tuesday. We could gamble some big money on guessing what that announcement will be…

Nightrain members will be the first to roll the dice at the exclusive tables, so get your chips in place and hop onboard the Nightrain!

Tuesday. 7am. Tune in to Guns N Roses.com.

Edited by bumblecool