Guns N' Roses @ Vegas - May 21-June 7

My source on the announcement date and sale date comes from the joint. I inquired bout vip packages and a employee in that department emailed me that info

Thanks for using your initiative, man. I've credited you in the NEWS SECTION.

I'm thinking about doing the June shows...

MYGNR Mod Meet & Greet Packages - Starting at $99.99 each.*

*Black Sabbath will not be present, but you will get a photo op with P5 and possibly Russ.

Do the packages come with lithographs of each mods face and a wristband? :lol:

You get a lithograph of a mod of your choice, but we can't guarantee the same mod will be available to sign it. For an additional $18.95, we also have a limited quantity of BS scented candles, and for $22.95 we have HV beach towels. Get yours while supplies last!!!

Im in two minds, I can spend £1000 and smash put 3 vegas shows.

However, where wil GNR be the other 7 months of the year? Probably somewhere a little closer and cheaper to home, which means more shows.

Worst case scenario they don't tour after june.

I found London - LA flights for £500, if you're interested I'll PM you details (you have to fly to Copenhagen first).

• Like 1

My source on the announcement date and sale date comes from the joint. I inquired bout vip packages and a employee in that department emailed me that info

Any info on what those packages might entail?

I know Hardrock offered some special packages before which included a hardrock issued GNR pass. Early entry into the venue. ticket. and then they have some hotel room packages . They also gave out some of them posters with the tiger , one with a gun, and that halloween style poster.

I know Hardrock offered some special packages before which included a hardrock issued GNR pass. Early entry into the venue. ticket. and then they have some hotel room packages . They also gave out some of them posters with the tiger , one with a gun, and that halloween style poster.

Not saying this to be rude - seriously just curious.

Do adults really care about things like posters and laminents (sp)? When I was 14 I had rock star and Samantha Fox posters up on my wall. But doesn't that type of thing generally go away once we go off to college or move out of the parent's house? Do adults really care about those things?

*Black Sabbath will not be present, but you will get a photo op with P5 and possibly Russ.

You get a lithograph of a mod of your choice, but we can't guarantee the same mod will be available to sign it. For an additional $18.95, we also have a limited quantity of BS scented candles, and for $22.95 we have HV beach towels. Get yours while supplies last!!!

I thought HV would be more the bright yellow belt buckle

Im in two minds, I can spend £1000 and smash put 3 vegas shows.

However, where wil GNR be the other 7 months of the year? Probably somewhere a little closer and cheaper to home, which means more shows.

Worst case scenario they don't tour after june.

I found London - LA flights for £500, if you're interested I'll PM you details (you have to fly to Copenhagen first).

That's a looooong flight. I need to start my new job first before I can seriously consider it and get the time off, but right now I can't make arrangements.

Also, see what kind of set list and voice are like in South America. Might sway me either way.

Not saying this to be rude - seriously just curious.

Do adults really care about things like posters and laminents (sp)? When I was 14 I had rock star and Samantha Fox posters up on my wall. But doesn't that type of thing generally go away once we go off to college or move out of the parent's house? Do adults really care about those things?

Would you put up a framed signed axl poster in your house?

I thought HV would be more the bright yellow belt buckle
Well, we haven't worked out all the details yet. But your M&G items will definitely ship in time for you to not get them in time for Vegas! :)