Quotes only GNR fans understand

* "Lets see what we can fuck with next" - Said on the London DVD but I swear I've heard it on a bootleg before, done in sarcastic voice.

Rock in Rio 2011

"Soon is the word"

Seriously, I'm the first to say it? Lol

It was technically "Well I don't know if soon is the word"

"Well I don't know if soon is the word" is from the interview with Loder after the VMAs.

"Soon is the word...as in the next week or so" was in regards to being asked about the "Better" music video in the chats in 2008.

Also, my personal favorite...

"I have traversed a treacherous sea of horrors to be with you here tonight"

-Axl Rose House of Blues 01/01/2001

Pretty much says everything you could ever need to know about Axl's mind set.

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

• Like 3

You know.......

At the beginning of most of his onstage speaches he starts with this.

Where's that Richard guy?

I've got chocolate in my peanutt butter

I've always wondered what he meant by the peanut butter comment - anyone enlighten me?

Or is it some in joke with the band?

You know.......

At the beginning of most of his onstage speaches he starts with this.

Where's that Richard guy?

I've got chocolate in my peanutt butter

I've always wondered what he meant by the peanut butter comment - anyone enlighten me?

Or is it some in joke with the band?

The "I've got chocolate in my peanut butter" comment reminds me of the old ad campaign for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

;)

Hahaha! "OK never mind..." That's my favorite.

I first discovered nuGNR when napster was still a thing... I took years off from the band at the time and rediscovered then via "The Blues" on that bootleg... I knew the band was back... Here I am years later... Waiting for another new song...

Well it looks like we're going to have an interesting evening, you see the city council & the promoters say like we have to end the show

All I've got for the last 8 years is shit after shit after shit in the fucking press, and Ax's this and Axl's that...

But no, this songs not written about somebody I used to know.