Quotes only GNR fans understand

Thanks again Team Brazil

Bad Jesus

Cross the sober line

Coverfoot

Look at all these fucking people. Do you like that Bucket?

King Dick

Ehh, you really want to play a cowboy song in the Brokeback Mountain Days?

D chord

they were just badgering me

fuck estranged

208040_477568575598612_1016851008_n.jpg

Reo Speedwagon!

Edited by Silent Jay

"Three chords and we're lucky if we can pull that shit off"

"Don't you have a halloween tree?"

"I wrote Don't Cry"

"Shove it!"

"You can dance to this shit, come on"

"It's a nice happy song, kinda like a walk in the park. Sun's coming through your window in the morning, it's a beautiful day and...you gotnothing better to do than commit hara kiri so...Ha you're into that, alright!"

But the absolute best is : "OKAY, NEVERMIND".

Edited by EvH
  • Like 1

"...and if you find the asshole. Kill him!"

"...so I always followed Slash"

"I'll tell you a little bit about this show. There might be a delay between different songs because we just have this big fucking list and we pick which song we're gonna play next as we go to see how it feels best with you. That way we don't get bored and you don't go 'I saw that show in Toledo.' Fuck that shit! Also we'll be playing a lot of new stuff seeing as you people have been waiting a long time for the new album to come out, and it'd be kind of a really pussy thing to do to just come up here and play Appetite For Destruction, it's kinda like jerking off." :rolleyes:

That way we don't get bored and you don't go 'I saw that show in Toledo.' Fuck that shit! Also we'll be playing a lot of new stuff seeing as you people have been waiting a long time for the new album to come out, and it'd be kind of a really pussy thing to do to just come up here and play Appetite For Destruction, it's kinda like jerking off." :rolleyes:

Wow. Whatever happened to that guy?

And how could we forget............"No Beta, don't answer the door. Don't let him in! Don't"

" Round One"

"Take that, take that"

"Get home safe and watch out for the po po"

"Thanks to the lame ass security, I'm going home"

"To all the Guns N Roses fans who stuck with us through all the shit thanks and for all those oppose, well?"

* Ok, this one i have experienced at the barrier front row, and it was newcastle 2012 and its pretty much a direct quote from Mr Brownstone on Live Era

"ok, can everybody just take a step back, we don't want anybody to get hurt... starting from the back take two steps back" apparently he said it a few times before too.

I thought it was kinda cool but part of me thought he was going for kudo points from the crowd.

Also

* "Stop, Stop...Stop the song" (every south american concert)

* "Lets see what we can fuck with next" - Said on the London DVD but I swear I've heard it on a bootleg before, done in sarcastic voice.

* Pretty much every show Axl does little sarcastic voices that are in jokes with the crew.

* "And on my right,.... And if I walk over here on my left.... Mr Dizzy Fuckin Reed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83izLzMJlE maybe here? I never understood what did he say there (I'm from argentina)

That way we don't get bored and you don't go 'I saw that show in Toledo.' Fuck that shit! Also we'll be playing a lot of new stuff seeing as you people have been waiting a long time for the new album to come out, and it'd be kind of a really pussy thing to do to just come up here and play Appetite For Destruction, it's kinda like jerking off." :rolleyes:

Wow. Whatever happened to that guy?

Killed and replaced by a lookalike.