Hell and Heaven Metal Fest CANCELADO

Can someone translate this properly? I believe it says that the promoters may be investigated for possible fraud for not announcing a venue but continuing to sell tickets to the event....

http://entretenimiento.terra.com.mx/festivales-de-musica/profeco-alerta-por-posible-fraude-por-el-hell-heaven-fest,ae2ea73aa67b4410VgnVCM20000099cceb0aRCRD.html

Profeco alerta por posible fraude por el Hell & Heaven Fest

El delegado de la Profeco dijo que sólo podrían actuar contra los promotores del evento, con denuncias de por medio

El delagado de la Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor (Profeco) Jorge Hernández, dijo que quienes comparon boletos para el Hell & Heaven Metal Fest 2014 podrían estar ante un posible fraude, ya que los promotores siguen vendiendo boletos para el evento sin tener una nueva sede definida.

El funcionario exhortó a los organizadores a definir lo antes posible el lugar donde se realizará el evento y a los consumidores interponer quejas para poder investigar la situación.

"Nosotros exhortamos de igual forma a los consumidores a que observen este detalle, porque pudiera ser en un momento presumiblemente algún fraude", dijo Hernández en entrevista para Radio Fórmula.

El delegado apuntó que la Procuraduría sólo puede intervenir contra los organizadores en caso de que se presenten quejas.

Por su parte los promotores del Hell & Heaven Metal Fest pidieron paciencia a las personas que compraron su boleto para el festival, que fue cancelado en su sede original, Texcoco.

"Banda, les pedimos paciencia, el HH14 se va a llevar a cabo en tiempo y forma. Paciencia por favor. #HHmásFUERTEquenunca!!!", subieron a la cuenta oficial de Twitter del evento.

Google translated:

PROFECO alert for possible fraud by Hell & Heaven Fest

The delegate said PROFECO could only act against the promoters of the event, with complaints by consumers

The delagado the Federal Consumer (PROFECO) Jorge Hernandez, who said comparon tickets to Hell & Heaven Metal Fest 2014 could be facing a possible fraud, as developers continue to sell tickets to the event without having defined a new headquarters .

The official urged the organizers as soon as possible to define the location of the event and bring consumer complaints to investigate the situation will be made.

"We equally urge consumers to observe this detail because it might be at a time presumably any fraud," Hernandez said in an interview with Radio Formula.

The delegate noted that the attorney can only act against the organizers if complaints arise.

Meanwhile promoters Hell & Heaven Metal Fest asked patience to people who bought their ticket for the festival, which was canceled in its original location, Texcoco.

"Banda, we ask for patience, the HH14 be carried out in a timely manner. Patience please. # HHmásFUERTEquenunca!" Climbed to the official Twitter account of the event.

The article basically says that the promoters might be committing a fraud because they keep selling tickets for the Festival without saying where the new place is. They haven´t found a new place for the festival yet and they keep selling tickets but the authorities can´t act against the promoters because the people who are buying the tickets haven´t sued the promoters since they aren´t aware that the promoters might be committing a fraud.

The only thing they have done is go to twitter to ask people to have some patience and that the festival will take place.

Edited by November_rain

i wonder what will be canceled next!

tumblr_meywdwOVkl1rnw80to1_r2_500.gif

Horrible movie; cringeworthy line.

Hah, I never even saw it in the end, just liked the line from the trailer. I was put off by that Charlie Hunman guy and the fact that everything looked like it was set at night (CGI shortcut). Oh, and the monsters looked rubbish.

But it's OK, because Godzilla is King of all Monsters and will reign supreme once again this year.

i wonder what will be canceled next!

tumblr_meywdwOVkl1rnw80to1_r2_500.gif

Horrible movie; cringeworthy line.

Hah, I never even saw it in the end, just liked the line from the trailer. I was put off by that Charlie Hunman guy and the fact that everything looked like it was set at night (CGI shortcut). Oh, and the monsters looked rubbish.

But it's OK, because Godzilla is King of all Monsters and will reign supreme once again this year.

Indeed.

sorry for this post, which is basically worthless, but i'd just like to say that i really think it's funny that the word "CANCELADO" has been placed in the thread title, both with question marks and now as a declaration. Has made me giggle each time I've seen it, the last week or so lol.

What is the meaning of "CANCELADO"?

sorry for this post, which is basically worthless, but i'd just like to say that i really think it's funny that the word "CANCELADO" has been placed in the thread title, both with question marks and now as a declaration. Has made me giggle each time I've seen it, the last week or so lol.

Confirmed
  • Like 1

Cancelled.

I'm sure Axl is ready for the default "blame Axl" game. I can already see some bullshit excuse coming out along the lines of "Given his history of getting crowds worked up, the Mexican gov't wanted extra security detail over what they'd normally have at this type of festival."

Metallica just posted to Facebook that they're going to debut a new song when they're in South America...

Your move, Axl.

Out ta Get Me will make its glorious return.

Hell, at this point I'll be happy if I get Out Ta Get Me at Buenos Aires, I haven't heard it at any of the gigs I've been to. I'd be ecstatic if TWAT became a staple and Axl could sing it. Prostitute needs to be played at least every once in a while.