Eddie Trunk: "[a GNR reunion] has been put to motion."

Just a rumor that's all. Honestly what these two guys must be thinking when they are sitting in there lazyboy chairs at 80 years old, thinking what might have been.

Edited by wkuk04

I think it's more likely Morrissey and Johnny Marr sharing a stage than Slash and Axl and that says it all really. I don't think there's been a worse split in all of music to be honest, maybe Gilmour and Waters.

Edited by BassistSeb

So many people here underestimate just how fuckin' nuts Axl is. S'wrong with ya'll? lol. it's all in there. You know, in that Axl song that is not about Slash.

"what were you thinking? cause I don't forget". "I'm not caving in".

Look how many resources Axl invested in rebuilding Guns mainly cause (imo) he wanted to prove he doesn't need anyone else, that as long as he's leading it, it will continue to live on. You think he'll give all of that for a reunion that will be looked at as something forgettable eventually? nah. Don't be silly. He'll stay the course until there is nothing left and will retire. That's Axl Rose as I see him.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

If Axl and Slash ever perform on stage together again, I will literally eat my own shit. Quote me.

This is my new sig if a reunion happens.

Honestly, I want to think I'd get excited about a reunion, and I probably would for like 5 minutes during the first couple songs, but how interesting would it be really? We've heard these same songs over and over and over for decades now. Maybe if they played a more interesting (for the diehards) setlist. Or maybe if Axl got his shit together and actually remembered what it's like to perform well for more than 1-2 songs per night. But I feel like it would get boring real quick otherwise. It'd just be a money grab, much like NuNuNuGNR shows, just without the CD shit.

• Like 3

To make it interesting they need to make it a surprise. Where nobody knows what is about to happen until we hear the beginning of jungle. People would lose it! The crowd would go nuts.

Idk what venue could make that happen though.

If the passion and energy is shown then it will work, if it looks like they are up there for a pay day then the whole thing will be a mess.

Also if a documentary were to be done on the whole thing it would make it that much better.

Reuniting won't make Axl able to sing those songs again. He would just embarrass himself on an even huger scale.

That's the reason I kinda don't want a reunion. I prefer the time capsule of the old band. Back when Axl was a little shit running around on stage.