The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

My neighbour keeps running out to see me in the hallway every time they hear my open my door.  I do not wish to see them so frequently.  They did it today and were out in record time - they heard me touch the handle and beat me to the hallway, so I just shut the door and stayed in.  They came and knocked at my door, louder each time, for too long, along with a shrill "you whoo".  So Im enjoying a Faxe.  

Ive got a fridge full of Faxe.  Its midday.  This has the potential to go sideways quickly.

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, soon said:

My neighbour keeps running out to see me in the hallway every time they hear my open my door.  I do not wish to see them so frequently.  They did it today and were out in record time - they heard me touch the handle and beat me to the hallway, so I just shut the door and stayed in.  They came and knocked at my door, louder each time, for too long, along with a shrill "you whoo".  So Im enjoying a Faxe.  

Ive got a fridge full of Faxe.  Its midday.  This has the potential to go sideways quickly.

They might be swingers! Bit of the old car keys on the table haha.

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They might be swingers! Bit of the old car keys on the table haha.

I never thought of that!  Im always missing the point and shooting myself in the foot.  that could be a good time :lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

I never thought of that!  Im always missing the point and shooting myself in the foot.  that could be a good time :lol:

I couldn't pop round yours this evening by any chance could I? :lol:

LYNN, THEY'RE SEX PEOPLE! :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut

On 2017-05-08 at 3:08 PM, wasted said:

We won't despise you but let's have no illusions here, we are not good people. Well, okay if you drink craft beer you might not be complete garbage. 

Dude, I make my own beer. And wine. And it's fucking great, too. And a lot cheaper than the shit you buy.

I'm gonna have to get my ass down to the liquor store later this week tho, because I only have like six bottles of wine and 20 pints of beer left and it's tuesday and the next 100 pints of beer and 11 bottles of wine won't be ready for another week and a half. 

On 5/8/2017 at 4:58 AM, john lennon said:

Halfway through my second bottle of wine now, and it's noon. That's normal in your 20s tho, right? 

No that is not normal.

I usually polish off my third before 10:45

4 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

No that is not normal.

I usually polish off my third before 10:45

So I've got some catching up to do then, I suppose. I'm only on my second bottle for today, but I had to drive a whole lot so I couldn't start earlier. 

15 hours ago, wasted said:

Found this cheap Tinto Vino it's hard to leave the shop without buying a bottle. I can't eat a chorizo omlette without downing a bottle of wine. So fate played it's part. 

damn it i never got a chance to eat chorizo cos before i could it was explained to me exactly what is IN chorizo. is it like linguica at all? i love linguica ;)

3 minutes ago, john lennon said:

So I've got some catching up to do then, I suppose. I'm only on my second bottle for today, but I had to drive a whole lot so I couldn't start earlier. 

I'm getting arnoldlayne deja vu:lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, john lennon said:

I've been living under a rock, so I've no idea what that means 

He's another user here that reminds me of you. Hes a pretty cool dude, and for a while either this thread or a different one basically became his drinking diary haha

• Like 1

Just now, Dan H. said:

He's another user here that reminds me of you. Hes a pretty cool dude, and for a while either this thread or a different one basically became his drinking diary haha

Oh, so it ain't like being compared to idk someone embarrassing that no one wants to talk to? Not that it woulda bothered me that much, and I'm not as concerned as I come off, but hey, I should just be a little bit of a nice person from time to time cos I ain't good at it. Yes, I'm starting to get really drunk.

20 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Oh, so it ain't like being compared to idk someone embarrassing that no one wants to talk to? Not that it woulda bothered me that much, and I'm not as concerned as I come off, but hey, I should just be a little bit of a nice person from time to time cos I ain't good at it. Yes, I'm starting to get really drunk.

Nah he's cool. He did a shitton of acid and became a Christian or something. I think he still posts from time to time in the BCS thread

Edited by Dan H.

55 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

Nah he's cool. He did a shitton of acid and became a Christian or something. I think he still posts from time to time in the BCS thread

Shit ton of acid seems nice. Actually never gotten around to try it, oddly enough. I mean, I shoulda. 

Acid was a better experience than I was expecting it to be, but I prefer mushrooms. Granted, I didn't take very much acid and I usually eat a few handfuls of mushrooms so maybe that has something to do with it. :lol:

I went to the brewery after work and got about 4L of draft, I've got a few glasses in the freezer and I'm making chicken thighs, squid and rice later. It should be a decent night :)

6 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I don't do them very often but I think it's kind of good for my mental health to take a heavy trip at least once a year. I was actually getting ready to take a DMT trip recently but had to postpone it.

I swear to god, taking acid and shrooms made me look at the world in a completely different way in my late teens/ early 20s. It sticks with me to this day. Really made me a much kinder person. 

Wish I knew where to get some of either these days...

• Like 1