The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

9 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

There Was A Time...:lol: I miss those days a lot! Too old for it now though. Now my Sundays are for blinding hangovers, trying to recover for another work week, and reviewing the Country Music thread to see what the fuck I was doing on Sat night...

...or should I suggest...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Wake n bake is the absolute way to go, as Mr Comstock said... I gotta move to a legal state. KS will be the 50th state in the union to ever legalize it. And I'm not into dope deals anymore. Used to be exciting back in the day, but now it would be pretty sad...

Just start a garden and if a few 'weeds' happen to pop up whose gonna be the wiser? :P

(Or, just move to a legal state...)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Just start a garden and if a few 'weeds' happen to pop up whose gonna be the wiser? :P

(Or, just move to a legal state...)

I rented a house on 50 acres of woods before my GF and I moved in together. Tried a little cultivation to no avail- the deer kept eating that shit. In KS, "ditch weed" grows wild. No THC in it. Here's some pics I took at work when I was surveying a creek last summer. Too bad you can't get high with it... I smelled like Snoop Dogg after wading thru that for a few hours...

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I rented a house on 50 acres of woods before my GF and I moved in together. Tried a little cultivation to no avail- the deer kept eating that shit. In KS, "ditch weed" grows wild. No THC in it. Here's some pics I took at work when I was surveying a creek last summer. Too bad you can't get high with it... I smelled like Snoop Dogg after wading thru that for a few hours...

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

Could you identify the female plants in early growth and separate them from the males?  Or is there no THC because it just not ever in that strain?

25 minutes ago, soon said:

Could you identify the female plants in early growth and separate them from the males?  Or is there no THC because it just not ever in that strain?

To my knowledge, there's just no THC in it. They get some stringy mangy buds on them. I've been told it's basically wild hemp, spread from back in the pioneer days when people grew it for rope n fabric. But it's pretty funny when you come upon a huge field of pot leaves!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

To my knowledge, there's just no THC in it. They get some stringy mangy buds on them. I've been told it's basically wild hemp, spread from back in the pioneer days when people grew it for rope n fabric. But it's pretty funny when you come upon a huge field of pot leaves!

I can imagine thats something to come across!

Thats too bad though.  Im lucky I dont live there as Id be out collecting it and trying to make rope and fabric!  Actually, Ill admit that I grow flax and do just that :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, soon said:

I can imagine thats something to come across!

Thats too bad though.  Im lucky I dont live there as Id be out collecting it and trying to make rope and fabric!  Actually, Ill admit that I grow flax and do just that :) 

if you ever travel to Mendocino,CA don't decide to take a walk in the forests. inevitably you will run across a large patch of some of the best weed ever. but there are trip wires connected to shot guns. also people carrying shotguns and they tend to shoot before they ask questions :facepalm:

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

if you ever travel to Mendocino,CA don't decide to take a walk in the forests. inevitably you will run across a large patch of some of the best weed ever. but there are trip wires connected to shot guns. also people carrying shotguns and they tend to shoot before they ask questions :facepalm:

Thanks for the tip.  I trust thats not insider knowledge :) 

Im living in Canada.  Id argue we have the best weed, but it would be fun to compare :P

Just now, soon said:

Thanks for the tip.  I trust thats not insider knowledge :) 

Im living in Canada.  Id argue we have the best weed, but it would be fun to compare :P

LOL not at all. it's info gleaned from traveling there and hearing dudes talk about it. and a great book i read. come July i will have something to compare your "best weed" argument with ;)

1 minute ago, wasted said:

It's actually not always 5 O Clock somewhere though. Something I learned researching Snakepit's debut album. 

ya know i really don't care. people drink brunch drinks. guys drink football at 1 in the afternoon ( some chicks as well ) so wtf? :P remember that saying smoke 'em if ya got 'em? well my take is drink 'em if ya got 'em! :lol:

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ya know i really don't care. people drink brunch drinks. guys drink football at 1 in the afternoon ( some chicks as well ) so wtf? :P remember that saying smoke 'em if ya got 'em? well my take is drink 'em if ya got 'em! :lol:

I'm liberal with the facts too. I don't even have a source. A pasta sauce maybe, but not a real source. 

"No, because time-zones aren’t continuous(tracking the sun, second-by-second, for example), but are established as being in 24 one-hour divisions that [roughly] coincide with longitudinal locations."

I think it is the hour of the cocktail. 

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2017 at 2:41 AM, wasted said:

I'm liberal with the facts too. I don't even have a source. A pasta sauce maybe, but not a real source. 

"No, because time-zones aren’t continuous(tracking the sun, second-by-second, for example), but are established as being in 24 one-hour divisions that [roughly] coincide with longitudinal locations."

I think it is the hour of the cocktail. 

i like the way you think :D

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fucking smug American bastards, sitting around talking about buying legal weed, i stuffed a draw in my sock today and drove within the speed limit for my bag.  I hate you.  

awwwww poor Lenny baby. *lone tear runs down my face* :lol:

• Like 1

Then I hate to say that legislation was put forward in Canada a few days ago too.  

The goal of the Regime is to have legal weed for sale by Canada Day 2018.  To celebrate the Nations birthday.  Which I think is rather cute.

Theres actually any number of reasons for us not to be smug, including that the farmers who've built this industry and cultivated these strains are being excluded by and large as the monolithic capitalist machinery invades their market space.  And my hook-up just had a baby and I hate to see him loosing his career at such a crucial time in life.  

Dispensaries are notorious for having mouldy product.  So all us non-legal places have that in out favour!

At least we have the best weed on the planet though :P

1 minute ago, soon said:

Then I hate to say that legislation was put forward in Canada a few days ago too.  

The goal of the Regime is to have legal weed for sale by Canada Day 2018.  To celebrate the Nations birthday.  Which I think is rather cute.

Theres actually any number of reasons for us not to be smug, including that the farmers who've built this industry and cultivated these strains are being excluded by and large as the monolithic capitalist machinery invades their market space.  And my hook-up just had a baby and I hate to see him loosing his career at such a crucial time in life.  

Dispensaries are notorious for having mouldy product.  So all us non-legal places have that in out favour!

At least we have the best weed on the planet though :P

Yeah, i hear that about yous, that you got some bangin' greens over there.  Not that I have any experience of it.