How Often Do You Listen to 'The Guys' Now?

Bearing in mind I have listened to those original albums a bajillion times over the years, not very often at all...less than once a month.

I did give some 89 shows a spin a while back, when I do listen to GNR it's usually an AFD era bootleg or Chinese leaks and live from up to 2006.

I'll often put a Buckethead album on though.

• Like 2

I quite often listen to the band on various forms of media, Gn'r make up a lot of my iTunes library so it's inevitable I hear them, it's band stuff mostly. I also invariably watch stuff of theirs when browsing youtube, which again is quite often. 20 year fan.

I became a fan in 1992 when i was 11 years old, so thats 23 years... 23 bloody years! and there are only 5 albums to listen to. I can hear sweet child, jungle, paradise city and they are great but it's not the sort of thing I'd listen to now.

Between 2012 and 2014 I kind of stopped listening to GN'R and really got into Buckethead, Izzy and Lusk. I started last year to listen to the old GN'R stuff. Chinese has been constant since 2007 (at least a full listen every week), when I first started listening to the band. Listening to bootlegs also help to keep it fresh

GnR gets playd in my car or on the stereo at home every few days and has been for 25 years. I have no idea when the last time was I listened to a song off CD though. That's not GnR anyways so........

I listen to Better (mostly the album version but sometimes the 2006 leak because that mix is soo much better but so low quality + brain's unaltered drums are better), the antiquiet version of prostitute (punchier/better mix, but sadly has a quieted Finck's guitar part in the 1st verse type section), and There Was A Time (album) daily. The Slash tracks I listen to are By The Sword, Promise Me, and I Hold On if they come on shuffle. I listen to Bucket's mellow stuff (Coat of Charms, etc.) once a week. Argentina and Little Brother is Watching from BBF when it comes on my shuffle.

Edited by Mendez

Still daily to pretty much everything even spaghetti Incident on Spotify as well as on vinyl and i listen pretty often to izzy's solo work and Adler's back from the dead album,i watch not much live shows anymore i used to do that hours a day. Also the 3 songs of sebastian bach and axl, stuck inside,love is a bitchslap And back in the saddle pop up often

A lot of my GNR listening is radio based nowadays. The local stations here play a ton of GNR so there's not much temptation to put any on independently. I do bust out CD on vinyl every other month or so though.

Lucky you man, I only heard PC and Sweet Child on the radio, otherwise all they do is play shitty pop songs

Daily-

I have all albums and live shows and unreleased tracks, collaborations, etc. in almost all my devices and even though they are on shuffle, they are trained to play GNR very often since it's marked as one of my favs.

I have also curated playlists under different concepts and I listen to those things almost daily too. Currently I'm more into rare old unreleased material.

It's usually live bootlegs of real Guns N' Roses, UYIs songs mostly. I could listen to them everyday for a week then forget about them for months. I also listen to Slash's music from time to time, Snakepit I & II live for the most part.

Im listening to everyone's music.

Beautifil creatures (Dj's hardrock band ala gnr style)

sixx:am

NIN

Stinson

Dizzy reed/Richard fortus and the dead daisies (compulsions etc)

Izzy's solo records

Slash

duff

Gilby all records.

Tool sometimes (Chris was working with them)

The list is to long actualy! Haha the work they all bring to the table. Hopefully we hear something new and fresh soon

• Like 1

I listen to CD almost daily, its the album that brought GnR back into the mainstream from mid 90's silence. I also have various GnR songs on Spotify playlists that I listen to when out cycling.