Rate Chinese

5/10 decent enough album but just doesn't sound like a gnr album should be.[/quot

Read the thread ! We are rating as if it's not a gnr release lol

So far lol

rtmaa1.png

including the below vote

35bwbgo.png

Sweet you did the work for me and in bar graph form no less :D

Yeah. sorry lol. I just noticed a lot of random new people throwing out votes and wanted to see if there was a trend.

You know what be another interesting graph. Average rating against age of poster.

5/10 decent enough album but just doesn't sound like a gnr album should be.[/quot

Read the thread ! We are rating as if it's not a gnr release lol

So far lol

rtmaa1.png

including the below vote

35bwbgo.png

Sweet you did the work for me and in bar graph form no less :D

Yeah. sorry lol. I just noticed a lot of random new people throwing out votes and wanted to see if there was a trend.

You know what be another interesting graph. Average rating against age of poster.

Yeah. Everyone lies about their age on the internet, though. lol May not tell much as the young ones aren't as diehard about original GNR and there are quite a bit of old timer Axl fans. Cancel themselves out.

5/10.

I like-love nearly every song but the leaks and "demos" fucking smoke the horrible versions presented on the album.

IRS is probably my favourite song from Axl's GNR and the one on the album sucks a bag of dicks, mostly thanks to Ron's directionless noodling clogging up all the space in the song, something that mad it so fucking cool.

The leaks or RAR 2006 rendition of IRS is how it should have been...and fuck the "additions" to the title track, Riad and whatever else too.

Tacking Ron and Frank on was a huge mistake IMO, they had no place being on there...bit of a stab in the dark here but I'd have left Paul Tobias' shit intact as much as possible too.

edit: anybody rating the album above 7 is out of their fucking gourd as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1

Give a rating to Chinese on a scale of 1-10

However Rate it as if it were an Axl Rose solo Record with no GNR name attached to it.

Obviously the music doesn't change but a lot of people say it doesn't sound like gnr.

So pretend it's not GNR and give it a rating!

as an Axl solo record: 7/10. Maybe the 2000 intentions version could be a 7,5/10

as a GNR record: 5/10

Edited by Strange Broue