Who Breaks the Silence?

It's been a few weeks since the Axl/Slash friendship story broke out, and it has turned into "reports" of a reunion being "in the works" by countless outlets.

Usually, somebody official would have shut all of this down by now. Instead, we've heard NOTHING out of Axl, Slash, Duff, or Matt, and the only ones talking are Fortus, Stinson, and Adler, none of whom know (or claim to know) what's going on. And then there's Dizzy Reed with the evasive, "Whatever happens, happens," comment.

So EITHER:

There's a reunion plan, and nobody can talk about it, OR there's no plan, and nobody wants to be the bearer of bad news.

So the real questions are:

If there's NOT a reunion, and Axl is just ignoring the uproar, WHO bites the bullet and talks about it?

If there IS a reunion, WHO gets the honor of spilling the beans?

How much longer do we go before hearing something about it? Especially with all the side projects these guys have to do interviews for? Eventually, something's got to give.

I guess there is No Plan, I doubt Axl will come out and talk about it, like man he hasn't commented regarding the Departure of Ashba and Ron, nor he has updated regarding the new album, no release date, nothing.

Ashba left "officially" but still Axl dint even tweet, hey DJ it was nice having you, like nothing from him man. So I doubt he would say anything regarding Slash or reunion or basically anything related to GNR.

Maybe Slash will try to explain what he meant in some interview if this question is Asked.

Matt would be clueless, Im not sure about Duff.

Regarding CD2 or NuGNR which was Axl's new dream, man we have not got any updates regarding that from Axl or TB. So they won't comment or talk about Slash or any reunion.

Edited by Slash787

So EITHER:

There's a reunion plan, and nobody can talk about it, OR there's no plan, and nobody wants to be the bearer of bad news.

Or the other option:

That there's no bad news or good news to give. Slash said one harmless thing to an interviewer and the whole world has blown it completely out of context. I don't think it should be on anyone who's ever been associated with GN'R to break news that doesn't exist just because the media has made something up out of thin air.

THIS. Slash and Axl talked once. They aren't seething at each other anymore. That's a bit different from "they want to travel the world together for a year."

Also, just gonna put this out there: I doubt Slash wants that payday before the divorce is finalized.

• Like 2

Axl doesn't want to be the bad guy that says there is no reunion, I'm the issue, I don't like them.

He probably wants Slash to clarify that there is no reunion this time, but Slash is probably advising Axl to let it die. When something even starts to get negotiated for real then you will hear about it from a leaked source. This is too big to keep quiet. Right now I think it's small talk between the guys, but it will get to the point that it needs professional help, and when that day comes then the news will come pouring out. Nothing stays secret these days.

So my answer is we get an anonymous source that gives the real details, we will all mock it and laugh at this source, but then everything will transpire and the source will be right or it will never happen and 5 years later we will get the story of how close we were to a GNR reunion.

It would be easy for Axl to say "Not in this lifetime".... What do u think?

He'll speak when TB/mommy feels it's time.

Don't disrespect them. There is a reason why no speaky... Just wait and enjoy your day. I know that this is going to sound cheesy but #YOLO and Axl is living. Why don't the internet fans try going outside and do that?!

• Like 1

Axl doesn't want to be the bad guy that says there is no reunion, I'm the issue, I don't like them.

He probably wants Slash to clarify that there is no reunion this time, but Slash is probably advising Axl to let it die. When something even starts to get negotiated for real then you will hear about it from a leaked source. This is too big to keep quiet. Right now I think it's small talk between the guys, but it will get to the point that it needs professional help, and when that day comes then the news will come pouring out. Nothing stays secret these days.

So my answer is we get an anonymous source that gives the real details, we will all mock it and laugh at this source, but then everything will transpire and the source will be right or it will never happen and 5 years later we will get the story of how close we were to a GNR reunion.

i am not really familiar with these subjects but as far as I know there was a bowie album and a beyonce album were done without anybody knowing. if i remember correctly beyonce actually released an album and no one knew about it

It would be easy for Axl to say "Not in this lifetime".... What do u think?

He'll speak when TB/mommy feels it's time.

Don't disrespect them. There is a reason why no speaky... Just wait and enjoy your day. I know that this is going to sound cheesy but #YOLO and Axl is living. Why don't the internet fans try going outside and do that?!

What does "internet fans" mean? That they aren't true fans?

You are posting on the same forum as the "internet fans." So that means you are an internet fan as well.

If fans stopped chatting at GnR forums, wouldn't that kill off all the forums? GnR themselves have a internet social media site with 29 million fans. Should GnR cancel their FB site so the "internet fans" can log off and go outside?

Also, do you really think that people who post on Internet forums don't go outside? Seems like most people check the forum on occasion while they are at work. Or they check the forum on their forum while they are out and about.

Why do you think these millions of people aren't enjoying life? It only takes a couple minutes to post on these forums.

this sounds plausible although this would be the first time in history Axl gave 2 fucks about looking like an asshole lol

this sounds plausible although this would be the first time in history Axl gave 2 fucks about looking like an asshole lol

Idk, when Axl was talking about seeing Steven in Vegas he talked about how he becomes the bad guy pretty quick bc he holds the key in his mind. And I think he expressed this concern in one of his hall of fame letters.