Will Vegas be your last GNR concert?

Will Vegas be your last GNR concert?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As it stands, you can only go to five shows so far. Given the cost of the Vegas dates, I think I'm out. I'd love to hear new music, but I don't think I need to see them live anymore. However, if Axl is singing great, I'd consider it if the price was right.

For more than two decades, Guns N' Roses stopped existing.  Fans around the globe have been waiting for Slash to perform with Axl again since then.  They both made us believe that it wouldn't happen.  That it was impossible.  0% chances of that ever happening.

Yet, it is happening.

The only thing that matters now, is how good Axl sounds.  At least to me.  I will not give Axl Rose a penny from my pocket if he's still a lazy, unprofessional musician.  If he sounds good, though, I'm ready to follow them wherever they perform.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

For more than two decades, Guns N' Roses stopped existing.  Fans around the globe have been waiting for Slash to perform with Axl again since then.  They both made us believe that it wouldn't happen.  That it was impossible.  0% chances of that ever happening.

Yet, it is happening.

The only thing that matters now, is how good Axl sounds.  At least to me.  I will not give Axl Rose a penny from my pocket if he's still a lazy, unprofessional musician.  If he sounds good, though, I'm ready to follow them wherever they perform.

This is the truth.

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Front row won't be much cheaper for a couple years...unless you are talking about not needing to pay for travel.

In Europe there won't be that seated nonsense. There will be a full floor of standing. And no way near as expensive as in Vegas. That's a fact.

Im not going to Vegas, but if the band was near me, then why not? I travelled to another city, stayed overnight there for NuGNR and for Slash also, so why not now? If everything fits in my budget then I would see them again and again. 

There are a very few bands which I closely follow and GNR is basically on the top at the moment for me, so well I am looking forward for more shows to come. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

In Europe there won't be that seated nonsense. There will be a full floor of standing. And no way near as expensive as in Vegas. That's a fact.

There's GA in Vegas and as I said front row won't be much cheaper for a couple years and I'll stand by that bc I don't think they're going to make it to Europe for a couple years unless it's a festival.  But cheaper is all relative once you start talking about world-wide economics anyway.

The real question you should be asking is this the last shows they will play together...........:P

But seriously I will not go see them unless I can get a decent seat at less than $100 of course unless Izzy and Steven or Matt were to join them then I might be willing to pay a little more....that of course assumes Axl does not keep the punters waiting 3 hours to start the show......If he starts his Diva make the audience wait BS I would not go if the tickets were free...........

The answers dont match the question:

if you say "will you be attending anymore GNR concerts after that?" and start the answer with "yes", then it should mean, that i am going to go to another show.

but anyway, of course i will be attending more shows.

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

There's GA in Vegas and as I said front row won't be much cheaper for a couple years and I'll stand by that bc I don't think they're going to make it to Europe for a couple years unless it's a festival.  But cheaper is all relative once you start talking about world-wide economics anyway.

Axl is quoted as saying that it's gonna be a full tour. So of cause they are coming to Europe, they always did. As for Vegas, yes there is a small standing section, but how many tickets did they sell for that? 300, for 250 $ a piece? There will be more in numbers and cheaper in price. And I will stand by that and you'll see.

18 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

I hope you're right. But GnR played at the O2 in the UK last (right?) and that was all seated except a small pit at the front (like Vegas basically). I can't stand how sterile these big concerts have got. Bring back the days of the old Wembley Stadium! The only places I think you get full standing now is festivals - which is cool, but you won't get the same kind of crowd as at a proper GnR show. 

After a lot of agonizing (and obsessive checking of bank statements) I've decided not to go to the US and to wait until they (please God) do a European tour. Then I plan to take a tent and do my own mini GnR tour / holiday round Europe and see them a few times rock4

Edited by Gilla999

14 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't think they're going to make it to Europe for a couple years unless it's a festival.

I agree - I reckon European tour (including a festival or two) will be 2017. It's too late for 2016 now. Although I would gladly sell an arm or leg to be proven wrong

30 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'll go to Toronto since it's only two hours from me and Canadian crowds are generally great. I wouldn't go again unless the AFD 5 were guaranteed to play and/or newly recorded tunes were in the set. 

I call BS bro. You drive to see Dizzy Reed play bathrooms, and bumble sell hot sauce. You'll go no matter the line up

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Axl is quoted as saying that it's gonna be a full tour. So of cause they are coming to Europe, they always did. As for Vegas, yes there is a small standing section, but how many tickets did they sell for that? 300, for 250 $ a piece? There will be more in numbers and cheaper in price. And I will stand by that and you'll see.

A fan said he said it....we'll see.

Remember we are talking "front row", not just GA.

For your sake if you're in Europe...I hope they do make it your way.  

• Like 2

:facepalm:the threads when there's no news...

If it's absolutely shit, and there's no sign of things getting better then I think any sane fan would jump ship. As it stands none of us have actually seen a performance from this particular incarnation of GnR so answering any of the above seems a little crazy. 

14 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

I hope you're right. But GnR played at the O2 in the UK last (right?) and that was all seated except a small pit at the front (like Vegas basically). I can't stand how sterile these big concerts have got. Bring back the days of the old Wembley Stadium! The only places I think you get full standing now is festivals - which is cool, but you won't get the same kind of crowd as at a proper GnR show. 

After a lot of agonizing (and obsessive checking of bank statements) I've decided not to go to the US and to wait until they (please God) do a European tour. Then I plan to take a tent and do my own mini GnR tour / holiday round Europe and see them a few times rock4

Well, the UK is not Europe, like UKers always have the need to point out :-p ;-) But if I rember correctly, 2010 was standing... I almost went to that one, but decided against it, because standing was sold out... and then Duff showed up. Damn it.

Either they come this year, for a couple of shows or they come next year. It's out of the question that they are not coming. Mark my words.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

A fan said he said it....we'll see.

Remember we are talking "front row", not just GA.

See, my list of concerts. I've been front row at every show on that list, except Basel in '92, which was my first and I was inexperienced, Mallorca, where I was second row, the 2 Michael Jackson shows in New York, which were seated and Duff in Milano, which was a festival and I've was late.

Edited by PatrickS77

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

See, my list of concerts. I've been front row at every show on that list, except Basel in '92, which was my first and I was inexperienced, Mallorca, where I was second row, the 2 Michael Jackson shows in New York, which were seated and Duff in Nuremberg, which was a festival and I've watched other acts on another stage before.

Ok....good for you

• Like 1