Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Hey my fellow mygnr posters, just wanted to post this before I get to drunk lol

What a time to be a Guns fan, lets all celebrate!!

Having many beers tonight for all the fans and news today!

IMG_1710.JPG

Good for you! All this drinking got me in the mood so momentarily I will begin to consume some whipped cream vodka mixed with some Pepsi. Following that I will begin to consume some Canadian Pilsner.

liquor before beer! 

• Like 1

Just now, Kosonen said:

Its over 5am here. My wife asked what the fuck are you still awake!? Explained. She said its 3 songs and Axl gets pissed "im going home" and the reunion is over....come to sleep. Nooo! 

I'm literally bailing on my plans tonight to catch all the action in real time. Ive been waiting for this night since my balls dropped in 2003. So don't feel too bad :lol:. This is one big fan boy sleep over tonight, and the first one to fall asleep gets tea bagged 

3 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Like I said , that second keyboard is Axl's piano tonight. Until we see Axl's piano, a third set of keyboards,or that kiddy gobbler himself, I'm riding that pipe dream to the end.

I really hope youre right but that keyboard there (the one everyone assumes is pittman's) is not even a full keyboard, it's a MIDI controller that has just 4 octaves. I really doubt Axl would use that as a keyboard, and since it's a controller it's probably pittman's to control effects and stuff

Guys, stay on topic, if you want to discuss where you're from (which is awesome by the way, don't get me wrong) please use the Chat feature that way we keep this thread only about the troubadour tonight, thanks!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Anywone else from Argentina? Vamossss, somos muchos gunners por acá

Here, i will wait till 5, i hope i made it, i've been drinking since i got home.

Speak english, or you will GET THE CORN from the mods! :lol:

Edited by Russel Nash
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Hey my fellow mygnr posters, just wanted to post this before I get to drunk lol

What a time to be a Guns fan, lets all celebrate!!

Having many beers tonight for all the fans and news today!

IMG_1710.JPG

I am also drinking many of the Coors product my friend. Cheers to GnFnR!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BadApples87 said:

Will AXL really, really, really, REALLY show up tonight?  I said from the beginning that I will only believe it when I see him and Slash actually up there together.

Yes, of course he will.  That's the least of most people worries.  It's very apparent that he had a lot to do with how all of this was setup, it has Axl written all over it.  Plus Fernando and the Lebeis family were at Tower Records today.  Axl will be there.