Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

25 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

they could make a crap album, yes. but we want a good album :D

got your point with illusions, but, if you take away izzy's songs, and his touch and feel, it'll degrade immediately, that also counts for everyone in the AFD roster too. but izzy most.

Do you feel that way about "civil war" or "locomotive"? No Izzy on those tracks :-D

I don't know. Jungle got cut off as if someone took his phone. Maybe they didn't bother deleting stuff, just stopped people to not get Axl mad. In this case we would have got what we have, but not much more would be in store.

Edited by Schwarzgold

6 minutes ago, Schwarzgold said:

I don't know. Jungle got cut off as if someone took his phone. Maybe they didn't bother deleting stuff, just stopped people to not get Axl mad. In this case we would have got what we have, but not much more would be in store.

yes, it looks like that, most probably this guy recorded a few similar snippets like this one. still, amazing stuff!

Wow that version of ISE!

Such high energy from that performance, haven't seen Axl be that into it for some time. Also Axl really does look like the Axl of old, older and a bit bigger obviously but you can see the Axl of UYI era in there for sure!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My guess is this guy has at least ISE through Jungle and he's just sharing it a little at a time. Either way, I'm thankful for what he's shared.

That must mean he's got CD as well... I so can't wait to hear Slash tear that a new one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

That must mean he's got CD as well... I so can't wait to hear Slash tear that a new one.

did't someone said that he got thrown out after wttj - the end of a clip seems like someone took his mobile out of hands...

6 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

He probably has his reasons for not sharing full songs

Yeah, I'm guessing he's asking money for the full clips somewhere. Not accusing him of that, just guessing and I wouldn't blame him if he was. I'm just guessing we'll see all of his footage at some point which probably includes ISE through Jungle.

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah, I'm guessing he's asking money for the full clips somewhere. Not accusing him of that, just guessing and I wouldn't blame him if he was. I'm just guessing we'll see all of his footage at some point which probably includes ISE through Jungle.

And I would blame him, totally. It's one thing to record against the band's will for everyone to see and another to make money of it in an illegal way... That is really lame.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Asia said:

And I would blame him, totally. It's one thing to record against the band's will for everyone to see and another to make money of it in an illegal way... That is really lame.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying it IS, ya know? People do this all the time. I mean, there were people on the boards that sold their Vegas tickets for above face value. Again, I don't blame them. They were able to do it and they did.