04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

6 minutes ago, maxpax said:

probably best rocket queen since 93.

Just now, -Jaro- said:

Perfect Rocket Queen IMO...

And dancers are just in place here :P

I'm not world class drummer so FF doesn't bother me at all...

Agreed.. The whole show again was amazing. I can't imagine how would be with Axl running across the stage, next to Slash.. Nightrain also was incredible. Axl NAILED IT.

He's getting better and better.

2 minutes ago, maxpax said:

the dancers would be ok if their names were tracy and roberta. then they would get kohd right....

KOHD is just fine, Axl is at least mixing up his vocals, doing some cool little vocal runs. Its much better than the 11-14 which by the end of 2012 became very tedious and samey. These versions have reminded me so much of the 06 versions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Agreed.. The whole show again was amazing. I can't imagine how would be with Axl running across the stage, next to Slash.. Nightrain also was incredible. Axl NAILED IT.

He's getting better and better.

it's gettin weird that axl deliver show after show now... after years of hosting the mickey mouse club....he is on fire.

Why do GNR like making things more difficult? They don't need dancers nor do they need all the distracting production. All we need to see on stage is the band play, The big screen should only be showing the band play. The occasional graphics is ok, but they are over doing it. This is GNR not motley Crue.

From what I have seen, it looks like this may have been the best show so far. Drummer still sucks.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, maxpax said:

it's gettin weird that axl deliver show after show now... after years of hosting the mickey mouse club....he is on fire.

I was pretty sure in the beggining of all this, he would respect the fans and his bandmates.. He needed motivation and now clearly he has it.

Not to mention the Axl/DC..

Edited by nikosgnr

3 hours ago, jpduff said:

Thanks for asking! So, three days ago the chamber of deputies of Brazil (kind of a parliament) accepted the impeachment process of the president Rousseff. Now, the process is being analyzed by the Senate. In a nutshell, soon the president will be dropped out. 

In my opinion, the impreachemt process itself is correct, due to several cases of corruption that government is going trough. But, a huge part of the population refers to the process as a coup (especially the left wing), since the majority of the politicians who voted in favor of the impeachment are defendant in divers cases of corruption, especially in Petrobras.

I don't know exactly, but it seems to me that president Macri is doing a good work in Argentina.

Sorry for my poor English!

Everything is kind of a mess here... But the left wing is not THAT huge. They bribe a lot of poor people (and I mean VERY poor) to go to their protests, to give the idea that a lot of people support them, which is not completely true. 

Even if our president is dropped out, the options we have are also horrible - and involved in scandals. That's how low the situation is.

Anyway, I just hope this situation gets better once the president is dropped out. Inflation here is skyrocket, which means that we have to work harder just to pay for the basics - food, clothing, fuel... which means it is HARDER for us to save money to see GN'R in the future!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

guys i went to this show

i've seen all the previous videos of the other shows

this one was the best

axl is in full stride now

meany!

3 hours ago, emybdc said:

I've been saying to everyone that I met in Vegas - we should have a MyGnR Forum meet up in Brazil or Argentina. You guys would be in for a ride! Lol it's definitely a different experience seing shows here. The energy is just insane.

Awesome!!! See you soon then, hopefully :) 

I've heard Argentina is the most vocal as in sing along but Brazil looks pretty insane for crowds.....all my friends from there are huge into RnR

Hell latin America was going nuts for the alt GNR can't imagine what it would be like now.

That CD solo from Slash .....I can't stop listening to it!

I must say I never gave TIL much love ...I think the production and the double (or multi) tracked kinda ruined it for me but man......can't get the song out of my head now.

It sounds a little more naked and raw with just the one vocal live.

Slash just fit perfectly ....I really want to hear him on the Streets of Dreams

Call me crazy but I'd love to hear some of the CD tracks redone with Slash on them, considering how they sound now.

Edited by axlsnutsack

1 minute ago, SWINGTRADER said:

I don't even care about the next Coachella performance, I don't want to see the band play in front of a bunch of zombies who stand still. After watching Mexico, it would be anticlimactic to watch them in Coachella.

Fuck Coachella.  There's another Mexico gig tonight!  :heart:

He is absolutely on fire, and as some predicted, myself included, improving as the tour gets on its way.

He sounds absolutely vintage on songs like Jungle, Nightrain and Coma, and now already sounds good in RQ, and pretty serviceable on SCOM and YCBM. If he keeps evolving things will become increasingly awesome (not that they aren't already)