04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

23 minutes ago, P1g Vomit said:

Just read the concert had 65,500 people.

Damn, they beat the Rolling Stones performance in March at the same stadium (average of 58,784 for two nights). After how great the band's performance was last night, I bet they put another 65,000 in there tonight. Very positive Word of Mouth should be spreading around Mexico City today.

aahn1Zn.png

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

Edited by GNRfan2008
  • Like 1

Much shorter scream in Jungle from Axl but he does something amazing, he seems to almost bend the note to match Slash when he bends the note at the exact same time. The rest of the song is basically a more raw version of 2010.

His voice is actually more rough now than in 2010, his rasp then was this amazing perfect balance of chest and head, this voice is sounding rougher...whether that means its not sustainable, who knows!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

The entire crowd seems to be standing there like a tithead with their mobile phones out

That's because we had just been through a fucking hailstorm and god awful rain, the energy was  insane and I can guarantee you it'll be a lot more noticeable tonight if we don't get british weather again:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

That's because we had just been through a fucking hailstorm and god awful rain, the energy was  insane and I can guarantee you it'll be a lot more noticeable tonight if we don't get british weather again:lol:

You guys whooped ass last night. Great job by the crowd and the band. Are you hearing a lot of buzz around town from last night's show?

2 minutes ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

I do not understand the correlation between standing there with your mobile phones and the weather?

Wow how good was Estranged! That was amazing! The fan response after the solos especially made me so happy... I hope it's like that in the US stadium shows. I actually liked how that video was from the stands... gives a better sense of the size and scope.

Edited by Ant
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not understand the correlation between standing there with your mobile phones and the weather?

I got the impression you were implying a low energy crowd because  there were people standing around with their cellphones my point was the weather did tire people out and despite that the crowd was still nuts.

As for buzz from last night's show, no idea just woke up.

4 hours ago, Gibbo 27 said:

This shows sounds killer I just wish they would slow the fuck down why is everything so fast 

Yeah like... Brownstone sounds great but they are just careening through it. That should be a groove song through and through!

2 hours ago, jpduff said:

Thanks for asking! So, three days ago the chamber of deputies of Brazil (kind of a parliament) accepted the impeachment process of the president Rousseff. Now, the process is being analyzed by the Senate. In a nutshell, soon the president will be dropped out. 

In my opinion, the impreachemt process itself is correct, due to several cases of corruption that government is going trough. But, a huge part of the population refers to the process as a coup (especially the left wing), since the majority of the politicians who voted in favor of the impeachment are defendant in divers cases of corruption, especially in Petrobras.

I don't know exactly, but it seems to me that president Macri is doing a good work in Argentina.

Sorry for my poor English!

Your english is really good.

In Argentina several members of the past government are being investigated too. That's fine to me. But Macri is not that good. He has 14 companies that apears in those "Panama Papers" and is crushing mid class. A lot of people are losing their jobs and the prices of everything are on the roof.

Latinoamerica...

Love, brother.

Let's stop with this off-topic right now. Jeje.

• Like 1