05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

29 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Awesome. There will always be detractors. But, even if he does just the full tour and stops at that, from a legacy stand point alone - Axl will have really swung for the fences and hit it out of the park with this one.

This must be immensely satisfying for Axl. He took a huge chance and it's paying off. Imagine filling stadiums all over the world with two iconic bands. Nobody else does this. Nobody.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

That's just how AC/DC is, it's all about the singer and Angus. 

they are just a bunch of weird guys Actually lol, Angus with his weird faces and energetic duckwalk whatever, The uncharming dirty deeds chorus kinda thing, the ugly drummer and guitarist and then there is Axl now who gives the banda fucking boost! i love Brian don't get me wrong, but i guess you have seen Jim Bruer mocking AC/DC? thats what i mean haha but it fucking works for 40 years!

2 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Any Thunderstruck vids out yet? I had downloaded Lisboa's Thunderstruck onto my USB to listen in the car...may just have to replace that with France's after reading posts here.

11 minutes ago, nightrain50 said:

I can't wait for Axl to take over the reigns of Metallica next...

What. No! 

I'm a fan of James as I am of Axl. And Metallica's music doesn't suit Axl anyway IMHO.

23 minutes ago, nightrain50 said:

thats not france, angus is wearing red there 

Oh ok. I haven't watched the clip. Right now on the road...thanks for pointing it out.