09/20/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

Powerage5

I never wanted this to end ... it was epic. what a year seriously. when you think you couldn't love more Axl all of this happens, I remember watching the first video and it was like WTF? I love GNR obviously more than any band in the world but the acdc thing was just as big as the reunion. Don't get me wrong we've been expecting the reunion for many years in fact I'm a child of the divorce because when I was born the band were falling apart and all i had it was videos and my father's cds. But the energy he brings with Acdc and the voice if you close your eyes is 90's Axl .....

All I have now is just wait until November and witness the best concert of the Not in this lifetime tour in Buenos Aires ! I love you all fucking gunners everyone is invited to have some joints and beers before and after the concert here in Buenos Aires

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Backstage last night.

I'm gonna make a poster out of this one. Slash and Angus together having fun backstage.I'm shaking as I'm looking at that picture.  If I'm dreaming I don't wanna wake up! 

Edited by Padme
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, highvoltage said:

That was fucking incredible. What an experience. Literally one of the (if not the) best gigs I've had the privilege of attending.

Thanks @downzy, @Powerage5 and @Estranged Reality for the ride, that was NUTS!

One of the best nights of my life.

Words can not describe how good the show was.

And it was a blast to finally meet HV, downzy and Powerage. Great, great time.

• Like 4