Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

26 minutes ago, Slapshot61 said:

thats what the good ones from europe went for so probablly in that ball park. i got some older ones id sell for 100-125.

Yeah but the Euro ones were immediately on ebay (minus Sweden). The only SA on ebay so far has been the Rio charity litho. Time will tell in a few months I suppose...

Edited by Coma16

On 9/7/2022 at 6:33 AM, A.R.S.D. said:

The thing I notice with Warpig lithographs is that they smell like fresh ink whereas no other lithograph I own (and I have 80+) have the same smell

What are your favorites among your 80+? Do you collect the 2022’s. I have spoken to many Warpig buyers. Most are satisfied. To my knowledge he has never been caught selling a numbered litho that matches a proven show bought litho. But, and its a huge one, he cannot be legitimatized in any way unless he can prove how he has those lithos. His stories vary as well. I think Axl sums it up perfectly about Warpig,

“In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided – and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better.”

7 hours ago, Debt said:

What are your favorites among your 80+? Do you collect the 2022’s. I have spoken to many Warpig buyers. Most are satisfied. To my knowledge he has never been caught selling a numbered litho that matches a proven show bought litho. But, and its a huge one, he cannot be legitimatized in any way unless he can prove how he has those lithos. His stories vary as well. I think Axl sums it up perfectly about Warpig,

“In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided – and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better.”

All the Buhler ones stand out to me. I’m also a fan of collecting ones from cities I’ve been to and collecting those featured on the pinball machine

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2022 at 2:16 PM, Slapshot61 said:

thats what the good ones from europe went for so probablly in that ball park. i got some older ones id sell for 100-125.

didnt get it

Slapshot, I also Tried to DM you about lithos but it says you cannot receive messages. 

Edited by Flankmank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 7:13 PM, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

For some reason I can't help but feel like I'm 6 years too late here, but does anyone have a spare Coachella night 2 they'd part with? I have nothing to offer you but my love 💖 or failing that, money. 

Don't mind me, just bumping this before the next leg of tour starts. Well aware they're like rocking horse shit, my expectations are already low 🤘

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

So, might be a stupid question.. About what size are the lithos? What kind of print is it, like a normal poster that comes on thick paper, and you buy it rolled up, or something else?

A bit over 40*60 cm. You don't buy it rolled up. You have to get it before the show and then try to keep it nice and straight for many hours :lol: Unless you have someone waiting outside to hand it to them, so they can bring it to the car or back to the hotel or something. I've also known that people in the merch stand want to save it for you until after the show, but last year in Holland, I had no luck with that, so I didn't manage to get a litho then. I didn't want to stand around in GC trying to keep it in mint condition and I couldn't go out and bring it to the car, because I wouldn't be allowed in again (I managed to do that once at the show in Werchter) and after the show, they were sold out. So I missed out on the litho last year.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lio said:

A bit over 40*60 cm. You don't buy it rolled up. You have to get it before the show and then try to keep it nice and straight for many hours :lol: Unless you have someone waiting outside to hand it to them, so they can bring it to the car or back to the hotel or something. I've also known that people in the merch stand want to save it for you until after the show, but last year in Holland, I had no luck with that, so I didn't manage to get a litho then. I didn't want to stand around in GC trying to keep it in mint condition and I couldn't go out and bring it to the car, because I wouldn't be allowed in again (I managed to do that once at the show in Werchter) and after the show, they were sold out. So I missed out on the litho last year.

Thanks, I suspected it's fragile and inconvenient to bring into the GC. At Copenhell Festival I can buy it during the day if they have set up the merch stand, and then leave it at my hotel. The show in Holland will be trickier as I can see it's a concert venue in the countryside. Well well..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

Thanks, I suspected it's fragile and inconvenient to bring into the GC. At Copenhell Festival I can buy it during the day if they have set up the merch stand, and then leave it at my hotel. The show in Holland will be trickier as I can see it's a concert venue in the countryside. Well well..

Maybe if you can take a tube you'll be able to put it on a locker? Sometimes they have that. But I don't know the Dutch venue and sometimes it doesn't fit the locker. You have to be a bit lucky and sometimes be resourceful. I hope you manage! And fingers crossed for ice designs. I think the lithos always look better irl than the pics you see.

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2023 at 1:22 PM, JasmineSwe said:

Could always take a drawstring bag and elastic band and hope they have a cloakroom/locker like maybe 85-90% of venues do. They're durable enough unless you rip them or they get really screwed up that they'll flatten out later. Only downside is losing a spot in the crowd.

• Thanks 1