Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

25 minutes ago, freak6767 said:

I don’t know about you guys, but personally apart from the Glastonbury litho (the cameos were fun to search ) I am absolutely underwhelmed by all the lithos so far in 2023. Maybe it’s just not my style, but they are all very similar in term of artistic direction. 
Going to Paris on Thursday and I’m not holding my breath for a great design LOL 

Abu Dhabi , Glastonbury  Hyde Park ,  Germany , Belgium  & Oslo. are my faves so far..no particular order, have fun in Paris !

21 hours ago, freak6767 said:

I don’t know about you guys, but personally apart from the Glastonbury litho (the cameos were fun to search ) I am absolutely underwhelmed by all the lithos so far in 2023. Maybe it’s just not my style, but they are all very similar in term of artistic direction. 
Going to Paris on Thursday and I’m not holding my breath for a great design LOL 

I think there have been some great beauties this year. Graspop, Vigo, Rome. They're among the best 20 ever I'd say. We hadn't had a real piece of garbage like in previous tours so far

• Like 1

https://lithorati.com/2020tour/2023-07-19 Budapest.html

Notes: The sárkány ('dragon') was an accepted part of Hungarian culture and folklore prior to the 18th century, eventually becoming associated with natural phenomenon such as storms. Thunder was considered to be the roar of dragons fighting above the clouds, with their tails striking the clouds causing floods and rainstorms.

The knight and dragon (complete with swords for teeth) allude to the robot and monster in 'Appetite for Destruction' by Robert Williams.

Artist: Luiz Berger

2023-07-19-Budapest.jpg   Appetite.jpg

• Like 1

https://lithorati.com/2020tour/2023-07-22 Athens.html

Notes: The warrior goddess Athena was associated with wisdom and warfare, and is considered the patron of various cities including Athens. She is commonly depicted in armor or with weapons, alluding to her preparedness for war, and with the owl of Athena (representing wisdom) nearby.

Artist: Ulrich Planer

2023-07-22-Athens.jpg    Athena.jpg 

• Like 1

https://lithorati.com/2020tour/2023-08-05 Moncton.html

Artist: Luiz Berger

Notes: The playful theme pays homage to the "underground comix" of the late 60s and 70s, drawing inspiration from such titles as 'The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers' and 'Fritz the Cat' amongst others.

2023-08-05-Moncton.jpg

Edited by We love Axl Rose
  • Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

https://lithorati.com/2020tour/2023-08-08 Montreal.html

Artist: Ulrich Planer

Notes: Le Bonhomme Sept Heures ('The Seven O'Clock Man') is a character from the folklore of French-speaking Canada, most prominently Quebec. The character is commonly depicted wearing a coat and top hat and carrying a sack, in which he would place children who were not asleep by 7 o'clock, effectively fulfilling the role of 'bogeyman' within French-Canadian culture.

The Farine Five Roses sign has been an iconic part of Montreal's skyline for more than 70 years and has been designated a protected architectural feature by the local borough.

2023-08-08-Montreal.jpg
Bonhomme.jpgFarine.jpg

• Like 1