Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 8/19/2023 at 7:19 PM, mikeman5150 said:

Can anyone explain what this litho represents? I’m pretty familiar with Pittsburgh, and have no idea. I asked some locals and they didn’t know either. One theory, although kinda weak, is that it’s a church that was converted to a head shop. Someone said there are some old churches that have been converted to bars in the area, but I don’t know. It does look kinda trippy. But I really don’t know. image.thumb.png.07250b58060fd3b9f912ea08eef3df12.png

At a quick glance, it looks like The Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo. 

I'm also getting Escher and Dali vibes.

The Boston Fenway show had 1 city specific litho  per person rule inside the venue , has  that been the norm for this leg of the tour ? I usually like to get 2 so that I have one for trade but at the same time I kind of like the 1 per person rule to weed out some of resellers 

Edited by Tat2brian77
Mispell

22 hours ago, Tat2brian77 said:

The Boston Fenway show had 1 city specific litho  per person rule inside the venue , has  that been the norm for this leg of the tour ? I usually like to get 2 so that I have one for trade but at the same time I kind of like the 1 per person rule to weed out some of resellers 

I like that! I also try to get two but if this prevents some dude from buying 20 of them just to sell, I'm all for it.  My only show this tour is STL in a couple wks so no idea if that's the norm but I don't think it is.

• Like 2

Not really sure if anyone has experienced this or not but...

I ordered my Boston shirt and it was set to be delivered today. I got home from work to...not find the package. USPS insists it was delivered here but will get back to me tomorrow. My neighbors said they didn't take it inside/see it. I e-mailed the GN'R Tour Truck about a replacement but I fear I'm out of luck. Being out $55 or whatever is a lot. Hoping worst case they'll just take care of me and refund me but... anyone have this happen? 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

I ordered my Boston shirt and it was set to be delivered today. I got home from work to...not find the package. USPS insists it was delivered here but will get back to me tomorrow. My neighbors said they didn't take it inside/see it. I e-mailed the GN'R Tour Truck about a replacement but I fear I'm out of luck. Being out $55 or whatever is a lot. Hoping worst case they'll just take care of me and refund me but... anyone have this happen? 

Are you asking if we've heard of porch pirates? Sucks, hopefully post office still has it and it'll be delivered tomorrow 

19 minutes ago, Axl Rose aka God said:

Used to happen every now and then at my old place.  Mailman would scan packages as “Delivered” then actually deliver them the next day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackjacker said:

Used to happen every now and then at my old place.  Mailman would scan packages as “Delivered” then actually deliver them the next day.

This. Sometimes they forget to deliver and scan it late or it was pre scanned before they completed their route. Wait a day or two before getting worried 

3 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

https://lithorati.com/2020tour/2023-09-03 Toronto.html

Artist: Johnny Crap (Jonathan Bergeron)

Notes: The animals represent the three major sports franchises of Toronto - The Toronto Blue Jays (MLB), the Toronto Raptors (NBA) and the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL).

2023-09-03-Toronto.jpg

This one is sweet! Does the goblin on the right represent Leafs fans? Pretty accurate lol

• Haha 1