Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, Slash1227 said:

Ok thanks I will try. He seems to be quite busy and has most in storage. Also, I'm not sure if he has received any from this leg yet. But I will reach out. I appreciate the lead. Thank you very much.

He is typically been more responsive lately.  However, there are a few people who will be hitting him up for this specific litho. And he does appear to receive them after the tour.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, A.R.S.D. said:

Anyone know what the story is with all the unnumbered lithographs on eBay?

seems to me most are Ulrich Planer ones that are easy to reprint being available from the artist and all

Well, the Santiago 2017 "litho" the seller has for sale has a white border, and the print colours are quite vivid. Whilst the original concert litho was also un-numbered, it had NO border, and the print quality was much poorer/lighter. Make of that what you will.

4 hours ago, DeathCubeUK said:

Well, the Santiago 2017 "litho" the seller has for sale has a white border, and the print colours are quite vivid. Whilst the original concert litho was also un-numbered, it had NO border, and the print quality was much poorer/lighter. Make of that what you will.

I have experience working with that seller and know for a fact that he sells inauthentic GNR lithographs.

I strongly advise against buying from him.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think coolest litho this year has to go to Charlotte, so neat having that aeroplane design:

image.thumb.png.ee51be863d034ed5ea68116bb47eb771.png

After that, my favourites are Paris (glad I got the tee of this), Toluca, and the two Hollywood Bowl shows, and I like that Toluca and one of the Hollywood ones come in white:

2023-07-13%20Paris.jpg

MicrosoftTeams-image_37_900x.png

MicrosoftTeams-image_36_900x.png

MicrosoftTeams-image_35_900x.png

8 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

I think the lithos can look quite different compared with the tees. There’s often detail not included, Boston comes to mind from this leg.

I didn’t like the Boston one but ended up getting it. It grew on me but too bad I’m not into the Celtics! Lol

On 11/5/2023 at 10:14 AM, Duff80 said:

Have Hollywood Bowl lithos night 1 & 2 for sale.

If someone is interested please send PM.

How much for night 1?

I attended night 2 and was lucky enough to get one through the generosity of a big fan. It is crazy how hard they have become to get. In 2016 and 2017, I could easily get them well after doors opened. 

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Have managed to secure a litho for each London show they’ve played as well as Donington and I’d be more than happy for them to kill them off from now on pure because I find it incredibly stressful each time trying to get them!

Leaks n'f'n' Lithos are the only things keeping into this machine

• GNFNR 1

On 11/5/2023 at 9:14 AM, Duff80 said:

Have Hollywood Bowl lithos night 1 & 2 for sale.

If someone is interested please send PM.

PM sent...got skunked on both, even though we were at the gates at 3:45 both days. I've never seen anything like it. Security guards and cops were walking around with them, and the main table was handing night 2 lithos to employees the night before. Evidently, they were letting VIPs buy 5 each and there were next to none left when the gates opened. 

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

How much for night 1?

I attended night 2 and was lucky enough to get one through the generosity of a big fan. It is crazy how hard they have become to get. In 2016 and 2017, I could easily get them well after doors opened. 

Yep, I bought one in Cincinnati, and halfway through the show, our daughter had to go to the bathroom and the stand still had a stack of them. 

• Sad 1

I have N1 of Hollywood bowl for sale if anyone is interested! Please DM me :) 

On 11/6/2023 at 6:35 PM, GoBucky said:

PM sent...got skunked on both, even though we were at the gates at 3:45 both days. I've never seen anything like it. Security guards and cops were walking around with them, and the main table was handing night 2 lithos to employees the night before. Evidently, they were letting VIPs buy 5 each and there were next to none left when the gates opened. 

Yep, I bought one in Cincinnati, and halfway through the show, our daughter had to go to the bathroom and the stand still had a stack of them. 

I have N1 for Hollywood bowl if your still interested :)

• 2 weeks later...