Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

Notes: The lithograph features a depiction of Leonardo da Vinci's "Ornithopter" flying machine. Milan is home to the Museo Nazionale Scienza e Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci (Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology). The museum has various machines on display that have been reproduced from da Vinci's drawings.

Artist: Jose Maria Campoy

2022-07-10-Milan.jpg

Display.jpg                            Drawing.jpg

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Notes: Before becoming a global star in film, Austrian-born Arnold Schwarzenegger was known as a bodybuilding icon, winning multiple Mr Universe and Mr Olympia titles.

Artist: Ian Buhler

2022-07-13-Vienna-Arnold.jpg                     Arnold.jpg

Notes: Gustav Klimt was an Austrian artist at the forefront of the art movement referred to as the Vienna Secession. His most iconic works arguably come from his "Golden Phase" where he frequently featured gold leaf in his paintings, with "The Kiss" perhaps his most famous work.

The lithograph contains numerous allusions to GNR imagery such as red roses in the garden and on the inside of the man's robe, a gun pattern on the outside of the robe, and the Appetite for Destruction cross on the woman's dress. The lyrics for "Don't Cry" are written around the outside of the couple.

Artist: Arian Buhler

2022-07-13-Vienna-Kiss.jpg                 Kiss.jpg

• GNFNR 1

Notes: The theme pays respects to Hannover-born William Herschel, an astronomer most known for discovering the planet Uranus in 1781.
The style and composition is a reference to the cover of the famous children's book "Le Petit Prince" (The Little Prince) by French writer and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

2022-07-15-Hannover.jpg          Prince.jpg

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Notes: The theme pays respects to Hannover-born William Herschel, an astronomer most known for discovering the planet Uranus in 1781.
The style and composition is a reference to the cover of the famous children's book "Le Petit Prince" (The Little Prince) by French writer and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

2022-07-15-Hannover.jpg          Prince.jpg

this one is really cool. One of my favorites so far.

• Like 1

Since we're now at tour end, i feel i can veer off a little with a question....

Has anyone bought from a site called Freebows? It seems to mostly be like a music merch version of Ebay. There's a variety of lithos from different legs of the tour, nothing from this current leg i can see though.

The only reason i ask is because there's one that's tickled my fancy and it seems to be a very good price. Trouble is they were never initially numbered, so at this stage I'd never know if it's an original anyway, even though it states it is. I guess I'm more interested in knowing that I'd actually get anything at all lol

2 hours ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Has anyone bought from a site called Freebows? It seems to mostly be like a music merch version of Ebay. There's a variety of lithos from different legs of the tour, nothing from this current leg i can see though.

The only reason i ask is because there's one that's tickled my fancy and it seems to be a very good price. Trouble is they were never initially numbered, so at this stage I'd never know if it's an original anyway, even though it states it is. I guess I'm more interested in knowing that I'd actually get anything at all lol

Do you have a link to the site?

3 hours ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

It screams fake to me but I guess @amaninjapan can confirm that. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Do you have a link to the site?

https://get.freebows.live/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=oqa2pvc1kfhdh9q93hi3pj2vi1&keyword=Guns+n+roses+lithograph+

One of the listed Chicago ones is the most obvious fake I've ever seen, but some of the others would be very convincing if they are also fakes. Idk, maybe it's just too good to be true..

12 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

https://get.freebows.live/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=oqa2pvc1kfhdh9q93hi3pj2vi1&keyword=Guns+n+roses+lithograph+

One of the listed Chicago ones is the most obvious fake I've ever seen, but some of the others would be very convincing if they are also fakes. Idk, maybe it's just too good to be true..

A signed Osaka for 90$? Come on 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

A signed Osaka for 90$? Come on 

If I'm completely honest i didn't initially pay all that much attention to any other than the NJ devil one... Having looked on Ebay, some are just listings from there, and some are clearly fakes, but there's still at least 1/3rd that could be legit (including the NJ Devil one!!!!!)

I have every poster from the last leg of the tour, 2022. From Europe. . If you know me or already made purchases you know i get the goods. PM me if interested in any before i start listing them. Havent been on ebay in over a year but will be back soon. same name, slapshot61.

gone; Solvesborg, Clisson, Stavanger.

the gold leaf 2 are highly asked about and i know the value. Make offer. The 4 London i want to sell as a set. I also have the 2 from vegas and the 3 from MSG NYC. Also the north american shows before they went to europe.

Edited by Slapshot61
wrong info
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, W. Axl Kev said:

Miami 2017 at the Marlins' Ball Park was my favorite show of the NITL tour and my favorite shirt/litho. I regret to this day not buying one.

That's how I feel about Coachella and the Metlife 16 ones. They came way too early in the grand scheme of things for me to appreciate getting them. Now they are all really as rare as rocking horse shit hahah

On 7/24/2022 at 10:16 AM, Slapshot61 said:

I have every poster from the last leg of the tour, 2022. From Europe. . If you know me or already made purchases you know i get the goods. PM me if interested in any before i start listing them. Havent been on ebay in over a year but will be back soon. same name, slapshot61.

gone; Solvesborg, Clisson, Stavanger.

the gold leaf 2 are highly asked about and i know the value. Make offer. The 4 London i want to sell as a set. I also have the 2 from vegas and the 3 from MSG NYC. Also the north american shows before they went to europe.

Which are the gold leaf 2 ? Do you have a price list that you can DM me?

On 7/16/2022 at 7:37 AM, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Is there anyway to really know if they are fake or not? I am sure these things are easy to replicate, I wish they had like a watermark or a Hologram printed in the paper to show its authenticity

1 minute ago, k12 said:

Is there anyway to really know if they are fake or not? I am sure these things are easy to replicate, I wish they had like a watermark or a Hologram printed in the paper to show its authenticity

🤷‍♂️ They're very easy to replicate, there's some even listed as replicates on Ebay. Could be risky anywhere though, the only way you'd be 100% guaranteed is buying from a trusted member on here.

I sent them a message Friday asking if they'd let me pay with paypal so I'd be better covered, haven't heard back yet. If they do, I'm taking the plunge.