Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

14 hours ago, Nicdecaypri said:

I have Warsaw and Prague. 

Anybody would be able to help with Groningen? Able to trade as well! I'm sure we can work something out!

Hello. Do you have an extra Warsaw your looking to trade or sell ? I would love a Warsaw. I have about 15 or so GnR lithos from 17 to 21. Also have lots of Metallica. Let me know either way.  Thanks !

16 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Notes: The design pays homage to "Hand with Reflecting Sphere" by world-famous Dutch artist M.C. Escher.

Artist: Arian Buhler

2022-06-23-Groningen.jpg     Escher.jpg                                                      

That is awesome!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Notes: Jeanne de Clisson was an infamous female pirate of the 14th century, known as the Lioness of Brittany.

Artist: Pat Halloran

2022-06-25-Clisson.jpg      Clisson.jpg

Anyone have an extra and/or shirt that they are looking to sell and/or trade for?  Hit me up!

1 hour ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Notes: The design blends the iconic Appetite for Destruction cross with traditional insular art imagery such as celtic knots and takes inspiration from the Book of Kells, considered to be the paramount example of insular illumination and Latin alphabet calligraphy.

Artist: Arian Buhler

2022-06-28-Dublin.jpg

I don't care how cool that is, designs with the 5 skulls annoy me.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Alexpro said:

Going to the first London show on Friday.

Does anyone now if carton tubs will be allowed inside? Looking to bring one to store my litho during the show. Ticket reads no bags larger then A4 hence I'm a bit wary...

Check the stadium website, there's lots of information on thee, personally I would not even bother risking bringing something like that.

2 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Check the stadium website, there's lots of information on thee, personally I would not even bother risking bringing something like that.

There's no info specific on carton tubs, they're just saying basically bags no larger than A4...(could be interpreted various ways btw).

I see no risk bringing a carton tub, as it's a disposable one which would end up in a bin eventually anyway

On 6/25/2022 at 5:58 PM, troccoli said:

Anyone have an extra and/or shirt that they are looking to sell and/or trade for?  Hit me up!

Now looking for lithos and/or shirts from HellFest/Clisson or Dublin.  Can buy outright or trade or combo.  Please! :headbang:

I think I saw a professional "litho hunter" before the show yesterday :)

Older dude with thick glasses and orange GNR surfer t-shirt, carrying a poster tube. Fella jumped the early entry queue and kept barging in to get in sooner - all the while looking like a rat in search of a cheese...

I have no idea if he managed to get lithos or not, but he certainly managed to look a complete a-hole in front of the crowd of fans.

Won't be surprised if he's flipping on eBay whatever he puts his hands on.

Edited by Alexpro
  • Wow 1