What songs would you love to see played on the NITL tour?

Locomotive - It would be cool if they alternate this and Coma

Bad Apples

Dust N' Bones/14 Years/Double Talkin' Jive w Izzy - If he isn't going to be part of the reunion, then at least him guest spot on these

Bad Obsession - Would be really easy on Axl's vocals

Garden Of Eden

Dead Horse

Pretty Tied Up

So Fine

Shotgun Blues and Back Off Bitch - Would be a fun little addition every once in a blue moon. I certainly wouldn't want them all of the time

Breakdown - If they don't play those overbearing quotes at the end, and just let Slash play his solo

Edited by coolio GNR

2 hours ago, Toxic4 said:

I don't mind new songs, however most fans pay tickets to see legendary artists perform their greatest hits and all of the other songs they know and love. They could care less about new material. 

Well that is just a sad indictment of the fickleness of most music 'fans'.

2 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

i want the band to come out out with stage lights off and then "I try and feel the sunshine, you bring the rain" and the stage lights come on and theres Izzy

that would be pretty dope

Mad dope

Yesterdays, Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive, Dead Horse, You're Crazy, Used to Love Her,  Back off Bitch, 14 Years or just about anything else they haven't played yet.  Axl's take on Fall To Pieces or Slither would be cool to hear.

I'd also like them to do Patience every show.  If they want to skip Don't Cry, here or there, especially in the cities where there are two dates scheduled, that wouldn't be bad.....but Patience is the first song they promoted during the initial teasers for the tour, most fans - both die hards and casual fans, are expecting to hear it....and I also think it has withstood the test of time along with their other classics, more so than Don't Cry has, anyway.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well that is just a sad indictment of the fickleness of most music 'fans'.

Not sure it's fickle. It's people who grew up and music was more about their past. They go out to shows to reconnect. But they aren't obsessing about the albums and may always see the old material in a better light than new material. It takes time maybe for new songs to really come through. It seems like 1 or 2 songs add a little to the shows. But dusting off something old seems to get more reaction. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2016 at 1:25 PM, GunsDK said:

My biggest wishes for the NITL setlist:

- Open with Jungle or at least change it up so all shows don't open with Easy

- Drop The Seeker and Better

- Play both Don't Cry and Patience instead of just one of them

Add these to regular rotation:

Perfect Crime

Think about you

Bad Obsession

So fine

Ain't it fun

Quoted because this is almost EXACTLY what I would want to see:

- Open with Jungle (best opener in the GnR catalog, maybe best opener of all time from any band)

- Drop The Seeker and Better

- Play both Don't Cry and Patience instead of just one of them

Add these to regular rotation:

So fine

Ain't it fun

Either way as long as they play the following two songs in Toronto I will leave happy:

- Estranged

- Coma

If for some reason they drop either I will be disappointed.  Not likely but you never know.

Edited by Maynard James Keenan

The set list is pretty good now..

Out Ta Get Me needs to be a staple.. They fucking rock it

Would love to see any of these...

Think About You
Nice Boys
Reckless Life
You're Crazy (Slow and dirty)
Down On The Farm should replace The Seeker
Locomotive
Breakdown
Dust N' Bones (w/ Izzy)

Ditch the Seeker. It blows and no one likes it
Ditch one of the CD songs.. 3 is way too many.. Especially when they are only playing one song if any at all off of LIES.. That just isn't right.

And fucking fix Rocket Queen!! 

Thanks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I can't fathom why they never did anything with Shadow Of Your Love, I listen to that on a regular basis. Bring it in!! 

Shadow Of Your Love and the live version of LALD from Wembley is the only reason I bought the Live And Let Die single!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl