11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

stuck again... we may not be able to witness this show in a decent way but i'm sure the place is exploding right now! i'm off to bed enjoy guys, i hope you'll see Steven perform the first and perfect crime being played the first time in 24 years or something! hah moment of history for you all ;) have fun good f'n night!

3 minutes ago, Jeez said:

What do you guys mean by Frank being out of tempo? Him playing the songs in the tempo he was told and they rehearsed?

No no no he's supposed to play at the tempo we want him too and if he doesn't we should be able to fire him and have Steven replace him. 

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

It means they aren't the tempo they were recorded in, specifically on rocket queen the backbeat is terrible.   And you're right that's they way they were rehearsed i'm sure b/c well Frank probably sucks in rehearsal too.

So you think the tempo on the songs is due to Frank being an incompetent drummer, and not because he was told (like Axl has verified) by Slash and co. during rehearsals?

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

Trying not to be nitpicky. Honestly not. I just hope Steven didn't travel all the way to Argentina to just play 2 songs when he's shown he's perfectly capable of playing anything from Appetite. We'll see I guess 

I said the same thing 2 mins ago. I really hope he plays more songs. 

Just now, Jeez said:

So you think the tempo on the songs is due to Frank being an incompetent drummer, and not because he was told (like Axl has verified) by Slash and co. during rehearsals?

I think that Frank has self-admitted he applies his own style to the songs that I personally am not fond of.  Thanks for asking :)

1 minute ago, Jboogie said:

All the Frank bashing is tired!

Agreed. I actually really like his drumming throughout this tour. Yeah, we all (for the most part) want Steven for at least the Appetite songs, but we aren't getting that regardless of Frank or not

• Like 1