11/04/16 - Buenos Aires, AR - River Plate Stadium

alfierose

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I think that Frank has self-admitted he applies his own style to the songs that I personally am not fond of.  Thanks for asking :)

I think you're confused.

'Style' has nothing to do with tempo. You can dislike Frank and his playing all you want, but again, that has nothing to do with the tempo he has been told to play.

You can have two drummers play the exact same song in the exact same tempo, but in very different styles.

Edited by Jeez
  • Like 1

You all know he's only going to play two songs; why set yourselves up for disappointment? It's not a question of capability or distance traveled - they have a drummer at the moment and like it or not, it's Frank. 

It is what it is, I'm excited to see Steven play anything at all. That's more or less the only time I tune in and watch the streams live now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

From what i've heard, Axl sounds pretty great tonight. Watch as people will come out of the woodwork again to complain, lol.

No doubt about It. That Is a given and has been the case since the tour started.

Edited by ironmt